Meghan Lynn Photography

Canandaigua, NY View map
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

Based out of Rochester, New York, Meghan Lynn Photography is a business that provides wedding and lifestyle photography services in western New York and beyond. Owner and operator Meghan offers her skill in capturing wedding memories as unique photographic keepsakes. These vivid mementos will help you and your loved ones to revisit these memories in the years ahead.

Meghan strives for authenticity in her photographic work - to tell your love story through candid images. These photographs will capture the raw emotion of a day most special to you. Depending on your choice of package, Meghan will provide additional hours of coverage, obtain the services of a second photographer, and travel to your venue. In addition to wedding portraiture, you can call on Meghan for engagement sessions, boudoir sessions, and trash-the-dress sessions. Meghan Lynn Photography is a service that captures your wedding day for you and future generations to enjoy.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 07/22/2022

Must Hire Wedding Photographer

Meghan is such a talented photographer, but beyond the quality of the photos she is a dream vendor! She helped us so much throughout the planning process with our timeline and making recommendations. We felt so comfortable in front of the camera with her, and she captured our wedding in a way we will cherish forever.

She did a great job organizing our family pictures in a way that was so efficient we got to spend cocktail hour with our guests. She also has a calming personality that made us really enjoy our wedding day and never feel overwhelmed. She really has an eye for great places to shoot and does such a good job posing us/giving cues that make for beautiful photos. We could not recommend working with Meghan enough!!
    Maura S. Married on 10/01/2021

Highly recommend!

The day after our wedding she already sent me 12 sneak peek photos that were jaw dropping. I don't know many photographers that make it a point to provide their couples with quality photos in such a short time. I've gotten so many compliments on both my engagement photos and our sneak peek wedding photos, and I simply cannot wait until she finishes our entire album and have no doubt they will be just as perfect!!!

The planning process was seamless, she had my 'ideal shots' written down and we worked together to lay out our timeline beforehand. When wedding day finally came she was organized and kept us on that schedule so I could be fully present in my day. I had ZERO stress knowing Meghan was going to capture everything I wanted and more. My husband and I never felt awkward getting our pictures done, and on top of that we had a large wedding party / family and she crushed it. She gives amazing, natural direction and I truly could not recommend such an amazing and caring woman to capture your day!!Choosing Meghan Lynn to do our wedding photography and engagement photos was easily the BEST decision we could have made. After seeing our engagement photos I knew she was talented, but then at my wedding day she and her assistant BLEW my expectations our of the water. She is the sweetest, most laid back, and professional photographer we have ever worked with. The entire time she made me feel that I could confide in her as not just another business transaction - but a caring and supportive friend!

Johnnat Married on 06/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Candid photos you will cherish forever!!

Meghan is the sweetest person and truly makes you feel comfortable and not nervous at all. She has such a passion for what she does and will go above and beyond for her clients. She sent me and my husband prints for Christmas from our engagement shoot. She will meet you at 6:00am for the best lighting or climb down rocky trails in front of waterfalls to get the best pictures. She comes up with the coolest locations and has the most amazing ideas. As soon as I look at my wedding or engagement photos I am instantly transported back to that day, she really captures each look and moment and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Book her, you will not regret it!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Meghan
Meghan
Lead Photographer

Hey! I'm Meghan, wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Rochester NY!

Capturing love is my passion.

address Canandaigua, NY, 14424
Location of (Meghan Lynn Photography)

Meghan Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

Meghan Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date
Meghan Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Meghan Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Meghan Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding