Baltimore, MD 21231 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Lynn Photography

Welcome!

I'm a wedding and event photographer based in the Baltimore and D.C. areas. I love photographing weddings in particular, because I love the emotion they evoke. I just love the expressions on my couple's faces when they give each other that first "whoa, we're MARRIED" look! I also love the fun details that make your wedding unique, like a bride wearing cowboy boots under her dress, or the personal engraving on your ring. My style is primarily photojournalistic, meaning I prefer to capture real moments as they happen, rather than posing you.

I update my blog frequently, so please check back often to see examples of my latest work. If you're interested in meeting me and seeing some more of my work, please drop me an e-mail!

• Photography by Tracie
f436d848c2ba140a 1275447935178 moolindseygreg
blogIMG7993

11 Reviews for Meghan Lynn Photography

Anna · Married on 05/20/2011

Meghan is awesome. Her work is beautiful and I am so pleased we found her for our wedding. She was professional and made sure she understood what we were looking for in the photography of our day. She also had a great second photographer. Both of them were discreet while managing to capture so many good moments. I highly recommend checking Meghan out!

Sent on 02/11/2012

Erin · Married on 10/16/2010

Meghan was amazing! From our first meeting I knew she was exactly the person I needed to have at our Fall 2010 wedding. Meghan went above and beyond and even helped with the timeline! Our pictures turned out beautiful and even people who didn't attend were talking about how much fun it looked! Meghan really captured the feel, glow, and love that was present at the wedding!
    Awesome day, Awesome photographer!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/20/2010

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2010

I'm not really sure where to begin with my raves....I met Meghan after somewhat of a long search for a photographer...but the best things come to those who wait, right?

From my first meeting with Meghan, I knew she was going to be my photographer....she understood what I was looking for, what kind of pictures I wanted, I could go on and on. I have FABULOUS engagement pictures, and now, STUNNING wedding pictures.....

Meghan made sure to meet with me, was there to hear my gripes, got the pictures I wanted to make sure we had, was there to hear joys throughout the wedding planning process, came and scoped out the locations prior to the day of to make sure that we got the best shots...do you see where I'm going here? A consummate professional, which shows in each shot she takes.

The best compliment for a photographer probably is...."I couldn't even tell she was there" and as our family and friends look through the pictures...aside from the oohs and aahs of how beautiful they are, they don't remember Meghan being there in their presence while catching these gorgeous pictures.

Meghan, thanks so much again for providing us forever on film....We wouldn't have had it any other way...any other bride would be lucky to have you!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Meghan Lynn Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Premier DJ Services Wedding DJs

If you are looking for an amazingly talented photographer that is extremely easy and fun to work with then look no further! The moment only happens once and when it does you want someone like Meghan there to capture everything about that moment from the people, the location, and especially the emotion. Her style is refreshing and heartwarming and translates directly into the pictures. Her approachable and fun demeanor makes coordinating the day with her a snap. I had a great time working with Meghan and I do not hesitate to recommend her to any of my brides and grooms!

• A Sweet Soiree Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Meghan this weekend and not only was she flexible and accommodating, she and her assistant Danielle, served with a smile and fantastic attitude! I cannot wait to see more of the fabulous moments that she captured from the evening. I will definitely be recommending her services to future clients.

• ATTOMIC CUPCAKE Freelance Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meghan is a amazing photographer! I have worked with her several times, she is very professional and friendly. Her pictures are awesome.... she seams to capture the beauty in every person she photographs. I would highly recommend her for your engagement, wedding, trash the dress, or boudior shoot. You will love her work!!!

• Baltimore, 21231 See on map
    Location of (Meghan Lynn Photography)