132 E St Suite 140, Davis, CA 95618 Map · Phone number

About Megan Wilkinson Photography

I'm Megan, a wedding and portrait photographer located in Davis, California. I like watching zombie movies with my husband, geocaching with my twin boys, playing hiding and seek with my tracking bloodhound, and riding around town on my trusty trek bike. Established in 2007, as a photographer I have had the joy of seeing babies born and milestones reached, toddlers grow and families expand, high school seniors starting new life chapters, and couples in love starting their lives together. It was been a wild ride. I've soared in hot air balloons, traveled to far away places, met little fighters who have defied all odds, witnessed new life, and provided comfort in times of loss. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and am forever lucky to have a job such as this.

My style is candid and relaxed. I hang back and capture people smiling, dancing, and overall having a good time. I offer full coverage for your wedding day as well as fun engagement sessions.

Follow Megan Wilkinson Photography on