Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number

About Megan Braemore Photography

Megan Braemore is an international fine art photographer specializing in garden and estate weddings.

It is so important to my that I truly get to know my clients. I want to learn your love story so I can craft photographs that speak right to who you are as a couple and that stir the soul. I want to create images that tell a story - your story - and are aglow with love, ease, and genuine emotion.

I'd love to learn more about your unique story and the vision for your day. Please visit my website and contact me to learn more.

Follow Megan Braemore Photography on

101313kaplanwedsneakpeekedit 002
mironovasneak 00

30 Reviews for Megan Braemore Photography

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Megan was the single best decision we made throughout our planning process! My husband and I have never been a couple that enjoy having our photo taken. Because of this, I was apprehensive that we would be able to find a photographer that could capture our day beautiful without making the task feel awkward. Megan was the first of many calls I had scheduled to “meet” photographer for our wedding. Immediately, I knew we needed to work with Megan, and canceled all other scheduled phone calls. She is so joyful, friendly, kind, and passionate about her art, we felt as if we had known her for years. She immediately put us at ease and made us excited (for the first one) to start having our photos taken.

Megan does so much more than photograph your wedding day. From the day we booked with Megan, she was always (happily) available to chat planning, tips for making the most out of the day, and advice for making our wedding and our photos exactly what we envisioned. She established a day of schedule, that incorporated every photo request we had, and made the entire day feel relaxed. The entire day was perfectly scheduled and stress free, all that’s to her hard work leading up to the wedding. She truly goes above and beyond to ensure that you have the wedding day of your dreams.

On top of her expert help with planning and details, Megan takes the most incredibly beautiful photographs. We were truly blow away by her ability to make every photo looked like a work of art. I can not tell you how many people have told us that they have never seen such gorgeous wedding photos, or how impressive it is she was able to capture every detail without being noticed. Every single photo is perfect! It is impossible to choose which photos to print!

Megan was the single best decision we made throughout our planning process! She is a genuine, kind person and an amazing artist. We can not express how grateful we are to have had her capture our day!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2016

Our experience with Megan was truly special and I cannot recommend her enough for engagement or wedding photography. She put us at ease straight away and made us feel comfortable to be ourselves throughout the whole shoot. Megan was able to capture the essence of our relationship and love in all of her pictures. Looking at them afterwards made me cry because I knew I was looking at our unique love and spirit, not uncomfortable or generic shots. She is a true artist and her eye for this work is impeccable. Thank you so much, Megan! I cannot wait to share these beautiful moments with friends and family for many years to come.

Sent on 12/03/2015

meagan · Married on 11/07/2015

Working with Megan was by far the best decision my husband and I made. It was important to us to find a photographer who could capture our story and to no surprise, we fell in love with Megan's work from the moment we saw it. Her photography style is classic, pure, and organic. She shoots with natural light and captures candid, stunning images that make you fall in love all over again. Her work speaks for itself. Megan shot not only our wedding photos, but our engagement session as well. After meeting with her for the first time, it was clear to us that her personality is just as beautiful as her photography. Throughout the planning process up until the day of our wedding, she was always one step ahead and made everything easy. She offered her expertise and was there for us the entire time – both as a photographer and friend. You see, Megan captures special moments, not photos – and she does so brilliantly. She is incredibly talented, creative, and personally one of the sweetest souls we have ever met. Megan is truly an artist. Words cannot express how thankful we are at the end result. As I told her at our wedding, “You’re my forever photographer." She captured memories that we will cherish a lifetime.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Megan Braemore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,750.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Jamaica Plain, 02130 See on map