Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number

About Megan Braemore Photography

Megan Braemore is an international fine art photographer specializing in garden and estate weddings.

It is so important to my that I truly get to know my clients. I want to learn your love story so I can craft photographs that speak right to who you are as a couple and that stir the soul. I want to create images that tell a story - your story - and are aglow with love, ease, and genuine emotion.

I'd love to learn more about your unique story and the vision for your day. Please visit my website and contact me to learn more.

Follow Megan Braemore Photography on

mironovasneak 00
hoffsteinwedsp 0

30 Reviews for Megan Braemore Photography

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Megan was the single best decision we made throughout our planning process! My husband and I have never been a couple that enjoy having our photo taken. Because of this, I was apprehensive that we would be able to find a photographer that could capture our day beautiful without making the task feel awkward. Megan was the first of many calls I had scheduled to “meet” photographer for our wedding. Immediately, I knew we needed to work with Megan, and canceled all other scheduled phone calls. She is so joyful, friendly, kind, and passionate about her art, we felt as if we had known her for years. She immediately put us at ease and made us excited (for the first one) to start having our photos taken.

Megan does so much more than photograph your wedding day. From the day we booked with Megan, she was always (happily) available to chat planning, tips for making the most out of the day, and advice for making our wedding and our photos exactly what we envisioned. She established a day of schedule, that incorporated every photo request we had, and made the entire day feel relaxed. The entire day was perfectly scheduled and stress free, all that’s to her hard work leading up to the wedding. She truly goes above and beyond to ensure that you have the wedding day of your dreams.

On top of her expert help with planning and details, Megan takes the most incredibly beautiful photographs. We were truly blow away by her ability to make every photo looked like a work of art. I can not tell you how many people have told us that they have never seen such gorgeous wedding photos, or how impressive it is she was able to capture every detail without being noticed. Every single photo is perfect! It is impossible to choose which photos to print!

Megan was the single best decision we made throughout our planning process! She is a genuine, kind person and an amazing artist. We can not express how grateful we are to have had her capture our day!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2016

Our experience with Megan was truly special and I cannot recommend her enough for engagement or wedding photography. She put us at ease straight away and made us feel comfortable to be ourselves throughout the whole shoot. Megan was able to capture the essence of our relationship and love in all of her pictures. Looking at them afterwards made me cry because I knew I was looking at our unique love and spirit, not uncomfortable or generic shots. She is a true artist and her eye for this work is impeccable. Thank you so much, Megan! I cannot wait to share these beautiful moments with friends and family for many years to come.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Daniela · event on 11/21/2015

We highly recommend her for a number of reasons.
    She sees your vision and makes every effort to make it come to life. Megan made helpful suggestions for our destination engagement shoot in New York City and Brooklyn based on what she gathered from our love story. She listened and captured what was so important to us as a couple making it all about US and not just about what she wanted to shoot. This is how she differs from so many photographers out there, she sees the big picture, strives to make the couple beyond happy and delivers great, natural results !
    She's a gem and she makes it all about you as the couple. Megan's eagerness to learn about our Love Story made us feel soooo special and as if we were her #1 priority prior, during and even after our destination engagement shoot. Her ability to catch each and every romantic and charming detail along our shoot represented the detail in who Michelino and are as a couple. She made everything seem so seamless and she didn't miss a beat! She has that natural ability to make her clients feel so important. Her epic photography skills and ability to capture natural light on the Brooklyn Bridge couldn't have been more perfect as she timed it perfectly for a vibrant, red/orange sunset reflecting off the skyline of NYC in the backdrop of our photos. This was inspiration Megan had discussed previously with us (a sunset on the Brooklyn Bridge in the background) but it was more than we ever imagined as the photos made it all come to life.
    Be prepared to feel like gold. She allowed us to truly be ourselves and made us feel so good during the process which is so important making us feel so comfortable. As a newly engaged couple, she made us feel at our center, our "happy," "our peaceful zen" in NYC with over 8.4 million people, we felt on cloud 9 and in our own bubble the entire time. To us this was beyond special and it created such a memory.
    She'll get it right.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Megan Braemore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,750.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Jamaica Plain, 02130 See on map