Meg Owen Floral Designs

Bethesda, MD View map Visit website

Meg Owen Floral Designs is a full scale Floral Design Company located in Bethesda, Maryland, specializing in wedding and event florals. Meg Owen Floral Designs will provide beautiful floral designs that truly reflect you. Meg is able to create an array of styles for your wedding day, including romantic, classic, garden style, rustic, modern and tropical. Meg sources flowers whenever possible from local flower farmers in the community and from her own garden. She also buys from wholesalers. She is happy to offer floral designs for couples in the Washington D.C. area and the Delmarva Beaches.

Products Offered
Meg Owen Floral Designs is able to provide both full scale design and assistance for DIY couples. From the first consultation to the delivery and setup, Meg is happy to help every step of the way. She offers a vast variety of products, including:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Garlands
  • Large Scale Installations

Other Services
Meg Owen Floral Designs has a large selection of vases, compotes, candle and votive holders, chuppahs, and arbors, and is always adding new styles to their collection of wedding decor.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$235

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Maggie K. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Everything looked amazing!

When we told Meg we were planning a Halloween wedding and that I was interested in very dramatic and creepy-ish looking accents, she was so helpful and gave us lots of options to choose from. I told her that I wasn't really into a lot of flowers and she suggested branches and vines and had ideas for candles. Meg checked in with me regarding any new ideas she had and ultimately, helped cultivate my spooky vision into something that was dramatic, but overall, beautiful. As you can see in the pictures, the flowers she chose and styled even matched my hair! For a backyard wedding, the event looked so tasteful and well put-together and Meg's thoughtful touches were exactly what I imagined.
    Julie E. Married on 10/08/2021

Meg Owen is the BEST

Meg has been so wonderful to work with! Our original wedding was in the spring of 2020 but due to COVID we had to reschedule to 2021. She has been incredibly kind and flexible especially when we had to reschedule with only a few weeks notice. She had wonderful ideas for our spring wedding and helped us make some adjustments for our fall wedding. The flowers absolutely made our wedding!! They were perfect and gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned! Meg Owen is the best florist definitely hire her!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 09/25/2021
    I loved my flowers and Meg was amazing to work with. Like most brides, I had a very specific vision for my bouquet, chuppah and table arrangements, and Meg ensured I was happy with every detail. She was very flexible and accommodating, which I really appreciated as my wedding evolved. I also love that she works with local growers. Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

4311 Rosedale Avenue Bethesda, MD, 20814
Location of (Meg Owen Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding