3217 Cox Road, Louisville, TN 37777 Map · Phone number

img1477

5 Reviews for Meadhaven

Adreanne · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue!

This wedding venue is absolutely beautiful! I could not imagine having had our wedding anywhere else! Kerela was great with communicating with us and did whatever she could to help make our day special. I have had several people comment on how beautiful our venue was. I highly recommend Meadhaven to any future brides!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Debbie

Debbie Richards · Married on 10/06/2018

Debbie Richards

My daughter and son in law we're married at Meadhaven on 10-6-18. We had so many compliments on Meadhaven. It is just a beautiful place with gorgeous views. Kerela goes above and beyond to help in any way possible. She was there the whole day to help or provide any thing that we needed. Both the bride and groom had a great place in which to get ready. The bridal suite was plenty big enough for all of the girls to get ready and a separate place for them to have their hair and makeup done. The groom's area had a pool table and room for them to relax. There are so many beautiful areas in which to have a ceremony but my daughter chose the area by the lake. When the sun was setting, the view was gorgeous. I would recommend Meadhaven to anyone for any event. The house and grounds are gorgeous and they work hard to make your day stress free.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

The owner, Kerela, goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! This venue is so incredibly beautiful- the lake, house and surrounding land make for amazing photos! I'm so glad we chose Meadhaven as our venue. Thank you so much, Kerela!

Sent on 09/28/2018