123 Main St, Rochester, NY 14604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68
  • Deals 1

About Me & the Boyz Band

An energetic wedding band in Rochester, New York, Me & the Boyz Band specializes in unique and memorable wedding receptions. Boasting 25 years of entertainment experience, the group prides itself on ensuring you and your loved ones enjoy every moment of your knot-tying celebration. The band takes the time to work with you on every detail of your affair.

Me & the Boyz Band is fully prepared to make your special day a night to remember. For a truly fun and stress-free experience, the following entertainment services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Break music
  • Fog machine
  • Lighting

Areas Covered
Me & the Boyz Band proudly offers wedding entertainment services to couples located in Rochester, New York. In addition, said services are also extended to those in and around the Monroe County, New York area.

Follow Me & the Boyz Band on

8364561851073640482 n 51 1035053 v1

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Me & the Boyz Band

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2015

Choosing Me and the Boyz as our wedding band was one of the best decisions we made! Teena helped us figure out the timing for our reception, and then made sure everything flowed seamlessly, from introductions to speeches to first dances. She was so supportive during the planning process, and really helped lower our stress. The band clearly knew how to work a party - the song selection was awesome, and the music was incredible! The dance floor was packed all night long, and everyone we've talked to (including the staff at the venue) was so impressed. They all said they had the best time, and my husband and I got the big-band, dancing wedding we wanted. I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

I truly cannot thank Teena & the boyz enough for everything they did to make our wedding the best night of our entire life!!!! Teena said she would keep the energy high and the party rocking all night, and she was not kidding!!! I know I'm biased because it was my own, but that was truly the FUNNEST wedding I have ever been to!!! I can't even tell you how many people told us the next day that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and Me & The Boyz is the reason for that!!! And not only that, but Teena made me, Chris and our entire family feel so special all night long. All of the shout outs, getting us on stage, the solos, etc was just above and beyond what I was expecting! Seriously, I was blown away and so, so, so pleased!!! Thank you Teena! :) :)

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

We can not say enough about Me and The Boyz! Our guests are still raving about them three months later. Teena took care of all the details and it was her attention to detail that won me over... She makes sure everyone is on the same page before the important moments of your reception; she makes she everyone is present (not in the bathroom) before the big announcements, makes sure the photographer is ready and the best part is the party does not stop! As far as the planning, we met Teena and Chris at a restaurant for food and drinks and planned out every detail. THEN as you line up to be announced, she goes through the pronunciation of everyone's name with each person face to face. (this is where we noticed I somehow left off a bridesmaid and groomsman-YIKES!) had Teena not done this it would have been super awkward and embarrassing! She keeps you on time with your cake cutting, dances, etc. as your night goes faster than any other night of your life! AND I think they only took about a 15 min. break the whole night! Not to mention my Dad did not mind picking up the bill, after he saw them perform and saw that Teena was very easy on the eyes! ;) Teena and the Boyz include everyone from the bride and groom to the flower girls as they come out into the crowd and sing or play their sax! It is a total different feeling, atmosphere, vibe, and level of dancing of having a live band over a DJ and I am happy I made the decision to spend the extra money on Me and the Boyz! Our dance floor was going the whole night! LOVE THESE GUYS and GAL!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Me & the Boyz Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,355.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Sound/PA System