McFarland Designs

Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

• The Top Jewelers
  • King's Jewelry

2 Reviews for McFarland Designs

My engagement ring is beautiful. I love that the company only uses reclaimed metals. The design is very unique and I believe she flexible with special requests, though I picked a design from the Etsy page. The moissanite stone is really sparkly and beautiful, I look at it constantly even though I've had it for a few months. It arrived sooner than expected.

Sent on 04/07/2013
  • Dessiree

Dessiree · Married on 10/11/2010

Why did we choose McFarland Designs? Because we were becoming a McFarland family ourselves! Also- her website is very honest about who she is and what materials she works with and why. She's all for animal rights, and eco friendly jewelry materials. Her location was just a few hours north of us. She we packed up our little honda hybrid and drove 4 hours to Arcada to meet with her. We got to see her small little garage studio and some newer pieces she was working on. We didn't have a huge budget for rings, so we got some really basic silver wedding bands. We hope to go back to her and get something more sturdy and finer, as an upgrade. Tamera was so friendly and amazing to open her space to us. We found her on Etsy, so it meant a lot that we could shake the hand of the person making our bands. What a wonderful person.

Sent on 01/10/2011

• Arcada, CA See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (McFarland Designs)