815 SE 13th Terr, Lees Summit, MO 64081 Map · Phone number

About McBride Photo Design

Know this. I'll be there for 10 hours on your wedding day. Not just the 6 hours in the middle that wedding blogs care about.

I do this because it's important. It's important to tell the whole story. You put too much effort into your wedding to settle for anything less than everything. Edited images on a disc? Check. Engagement Session included? Check.

Know I that I am not just another hired hand. I'm invested. I'm all in. You'll never have to worry about me. I'll do whatever it takes to come through. Take a few minutes to read the reviews from past couples. As far as rates, it's about the cost of the average 6 hour package--so if value is important , I got you covered there too. I work with clients who are enthusiastic about having their story told beautifully and completely. I work with clients who would never settle for good enough.

mcbride7
b1a2385 as smart object
mcbride8

22 Reviews for McBride Photo Design

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

Loved Kevin! He really listened to what we wanted and did a great job - pictures turned out great!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2017

book him! kevin is not only easy to work with, he listens to your ideas and really gets to know you as a couple to ensure the photos represent your style as a couple. i didn't want cheesy shots of our hands with the rings or anything like that. he followed suit, and incorporated his own creativity into the entire day. he wasn't afraid to give advice, make us laugh and in the end, the photos spoke for themselves. nothing but high praise from this bride!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Celine · Married on 09/24/2016

Kevin did our engagement and wedding photos and we are SO happy with his work!The pictures turned out beautifully and they perfectly captured our special day!! Not only is Kevin incredibly talented but he is so fun to work with. He quickly puts you at ease and gives great guidance throughout the shoots! Prior to the wedding day, we provided Kevin with a list of people/places that we wanted photographed and he made sure that everything/everyone on the list was covered! It has been so wonderful sharing our pictures with friends and family and we have received many compliments regarding the quality of the photos! Thanks so much Kevin!

Sent on 12/15/2016