May The Hair Bae

Naples, FL View map

May has 10+ years of industry experience and training in the well known areas of SoHo and Upper East Side areas of Manhattan, Long Island, New Jersey, Saratoga Springs and Upstate NY. Her experience includes being a infuential hair and makeup artist for bridal events, editorial shoots, work as a lead Glamsquad stylist and working on the NYC Birchbox team. May has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that she can share with you. Her focused, artistic approach ensures that every client feels at ease throughout the experience, creating a tailored look and style for their special day.

May welcomes clients to meet with her for a consultation before beginning the styling process. Trial services are available, allowing you to work with her to find the ideal wedding look for your long-awaited occasion. Additionally, May is also an on-site specialist, letting her get you ready at your venue and saving you precious time on your special day.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Emma
    Emma F. Married on 10/24/2020

Exactly what I pictured for my wedding!

The plans for our wedding changed last minute due to COVID and I was so glad May was able step in and help myself, family and MOH look and feel beautiful! I gave her pictures with what I was thinking and she gave me exactly that. In every photo my hair and makeup looked perfect. She is skilled and professional and a pleasure to work with!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 10/23/2020

The best !!!! Would not go to anyone else

May was such a pleasure to work with! I hired her for my bridal hair and makeup and also to do my bridesmaids make up.. she was right on time, and had a great attitude as always (she is my hair artist as well and is always a joy to be around). All the bridesmaids make up looked absolutely amazing and I loved mine as well! I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked that night and I know I owe it to her :) May definitely listens to what you want and does exactly that.. I would never go to anyone else for an event/special occasion!!

Naples Naples, FL, 34102
Location of (May The Hair Bae)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding