Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Max Bridal NY

We offer world class service and sophisticated designs

Max Bridal NY is a full service bridal boutique with a focus on world class service and designer bridal gowns that are for the sophisticated and elegant modern bride. Our selection of designer gowns showcase a variety of styles, silhouettes, and necklines.  We carry Allure Bridals, Stella York, Justin Alexander, Enzoani, and other renowned bridal designers.

Max Bridal also offer dresses and accessories for the bridesmaids party.

Please feel free to contact us to schedule an one of a kind bridal shopping experience! We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Appointments recommended.

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Garters (1)

Overall great service, attention to detail and the girls are very friendly. If you want to shop for your dress without pushy sales people, I highly recommend Max Bridal

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was absolutely thrilled with the friendly and outgoing staff. They are so accommodating and made being able to surprise a friend of mine possible. Seriously, these are the most helpful staff I have ever encountered!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had my perfect say yes to the dress moment at Max Bridal. The dress selection at Max is just beautiful. They only take one appointment at a time so you are the only one trying on dresses. Seon was my bridal consultant. She was so patient and supportive. You can tell she truly loves what she does. Seon pulled dresses that fit everything I described, and she knew exactly what would look perfect on me. It was a great experience. I am so happy that I got my dress from Max Bridal.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1453843675152 share on instagram
220x220 sq 1453843684302 knotwinner2016

162 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY 11501   See On Map
516-747-1888 (phone)
Tuesdays: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesdays: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM Thursdays: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM