Maucieri's Italian Bistro, Bar & Deli

Maucieri's Italian Bistro, Bar & Deli

Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maucieri's Italian Bistro, Bar & Deli

Maucieri’s. A family tradition.

Italians love what they eat. We think about our next meal before we’re half way through the one in front of us. Sure, food provides fuel, but it’s also a great excuse for families to gather, to raise wine glasses and salute the day. Growing up in Chicago, I was spoon-fed a love for food and family from my beginning. My mother learned how to cook and what to eat from her mother. My mother then taught me, my siters and my brothers.

Watching my parents run two restaurants in the Windy City, I fell in love with the challenging pace and lifestyle. After serving in the military at Camp Ripley, I had what some might call, an Aha! moment. I would move my family to Northern Minnesota and buy a restaurant of our own. To my surprise, they agreed…

More than 30 years after that move, we opened the doors to our new restaurant ~ Maucieri’s. Built from the ground up. A dream realized.

I’m thrilled my children also have a passion for cooking and entertaining. If you get the chance, introduce yourself to my daughter Dawn. She runs the place. And you might bump into my son, Tony. He built the place. And if you really listen hard, you might just hear my wife’s laughter coming from the kitchen. At least we’d like to think so. She’s been gone since 1998, but her feisty temperment, flair for cooking and love of family permeates the very core of this place. We wouldn’t have it any other way.

While you’re at Maucieri’s, be sure to try our sauce, or gravy, as we like to call it. It has a long, mysterious history that started with my Grandmother Angelina, who was born in Abruzzi, Italy. There’s a reason her picture is the very heart of our restaurant logo. After all these years, we haven’t changed her gravy a bit. Try as you might, we won’t give away her secret. The good news is, we’ll make it for you any time.

You’ll also want to sample our handmade Italian sausage. Another family recipe. The spice is subtle, yet somehow it delivers an “upside the head” kind of punch. You’re gonna love it.

Next time you’re in the neighborhood or in a hurry, stop by our deli for made-to-order pizza and sandwiches. We also offer prepared salads, soups, pastas, deli meats, hand-made sausage and frozen pastas.

We welcome you, our guest. While you visit Maucieri’s, eat well, drink good wine and enjoy your time with friends. Let us know if there’s anything we can do.

Now, as they say in Italy, Mangia! Mangia!

All the best,

Kosher (1)
No Pork (1)
Organic (1)
Vegan (1)

They catered for our November wedding and we could of not been more happy with how everything turned out! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was amazing!! They checked in throughout the night and helped to guide us on the best timing for things and how much we will need for our amount of guest when it came to the alcohol we wanted to provide. We were very happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Maucieri’s catered our May, 2018 wedding at Pine Peaks Event Center and everything from our first lunch after our first tour in 2016, to our tasting, to our wedding dinner was delicious! We started out working with Kate as the catering manager and then Tassy took over, both were great to work with! The only note is to triple check what you planned before putting in the final order because some things we talked about at the tasting didn’t get on the final bill. It got worked out the night before the wedding but we cut it close! The food is so rich that we went through all our pre-paid wine before dinner ended but they had plenty of backup so we could keep our guests happy. With their pasta dinner plan for more wine than beer! All of the staff members were great but most importantly, the bartenders, Sonny and Katie, were the best! We still have friends talk about how cool and friendly they were! They felt like part of the party!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
4.1

Maucieri's has THE BEST italian food around. We had an italian pasta bar for our reception, and we received SO MANY compliments about the food!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1367254681074 m13
220x220 sq 1367254686645 m14

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
At Maucieri’s Catering, They realize the importance of your special event. They understand event planning and are there to help. They pride themselves in making each event unique and to your specifications. They offer full catering management to coordinate your party so that it comes to life with delicious food, great service, full bar and unforgettable memories. Their menu has a wide variety of options professionally prepared by Chef Dewey. You may choose from a plated dinner to a buffet. Complement your meal with their full bar service. They are committed to creating an extraordinary experience for every event from an intimate dinner party to a grand celebration. Maucieri’s Catering is the preferred Caterer for Pine Peaks Event Center.

34650 County Road 3, Crosslake, MN 56442   See On Map