Maucieri's Italian Bistro

Crosslake, MN View map

Maucieri’s. A family tradition.

Italians love what they eat. We think about our next meal before we’re half way through the one in front of us. Sure, food provides fuel, but it’s also a great excuse for families to gather, to raise wine glasses and salute the day. Growing up in Chicago, I was spoon-fed a love for food and family from my beginning. My mother learned how to cook and what to eat from her mother. My mother then taught me, my siters and my brothers.

Watching my parents run two restaurants in the Windy City, I fell in love with the challenging pace and lifestyle. After serving in the military at Camp Ripley, I had what some might call, an Aha! moment. I would move my family to Northern Minnesota and buy a restaurant of our own. To my surprise, they agreed…

More than 30 years after that move, we opened the doors to our new restaurant ~ Maucieri’s. Built from the ground up. A dream realized.

I’m thrilled my children also have a passion for cooking and entertaining. If you get the chance, introduce yourself to my daughter Dawn. She runs the place. And you might bump into my son, Tony. He built the place. And if you really listen hard, you might just hear my wife’s laughter coming from the kitchen. At least we’d like to think so. She’s been gone since 1998, but her feisty temperment, flair for cooking and love of family permeates the very core of this place. We wouldn’t have it any other way.

While you’re at Maucieri’s, be sure to try our sauce, or gravy, as we like to call it. It has a long, mysterious history that started with my Grandmother Angelina, who was born in Abruzzi, Italy. There’s a reason her picture is the very heart of our restaurant logo. After all these years, we haven’t changed her gravy a bit. Try as you might, we won’t give away her secret. The good news is, we’ll make it for you any time.

You’ll also want to sample our handmade Italian sausage. Another family recipe. The spice is subtle, yet somehow it delivers an “upside the head” kind of punch. You’re gonna love it.

Next time you’re in the neighborhood or in a hurry, stop by our deli for made-to-order pizza and sandwiches. We also offer prepared salads, soups, pastas, deli meats, hand-made sausage and frozen pastas.

We welcome you, our guest. While you visit Maucieri’s, eat well, drink good wine and enjoy your time with friends. Let us know if there’s anything we can do.

Now, as they say in Italy, Mangia! Mangia!

All the best,

Tony

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$28

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$30

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Chinese
French
German
Italian

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
Premium Liquor

• Cherall
    Cherall Married on 09/28/2019

Delicious experience

Maucieri's catered our wedding Sept 28th and it was absolutely delicious. We had the maple leaf chicken or bbq beef brisket with garlic mashed potatoes and stir fry vegetables. We had so many compliments on the food served and the staff was so on top of everything. Great experience.
  • Abygail
    Abygail Married on 06/29/2019

This food!

Maucieri's catering came with hiring the venue, but it is so worth it! Their food is absolutely amazing and their service is top notch!
    Amber Married on 09/14/2018
    They catered for our November wedding and we could of not been more happy with how everything turned out! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was amazing!! They checked in throughout the night and helped to guide us on the best timing for things and how much we will need for our amount of guest when it came to the alcohol we wanted to provide. We were very happy with how everything turned out!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Jake
    24 photos · 07/21/2018

Pine Peaks Event Center Pine Peaks Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

At Maucieri’s Catering, They realize the importance of your special event. They understand event planning and are there to help. They pride themselves in making each event unique and to your specifications. They offer full catering management to coordinate your party so that it comes to life with delicious food, great service, full bar and unforgettable memories. Their menu has a wide variety of options professionally prepared by Chef Dewey. You may choose from a plated dinner to a buffet. Complement your meal with their full bar service. They are committed to creating an extraordinary experience for every event from an intimate dinner party to a grand celebration. Maucieri’s Catering is the preferred Caterer for Pine Peaks Event Center.

34650 County Road 3 Crosslake, MN, 56442
Location of (Maucieri's Italian Bistro)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues