Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maucieri’s Catering

Maucieri’s. A family tradition.

Italians love what they eat. We think about our next meal before we’re half way through the one in front of us. Sure, food provides fuel, but it’s also a great excuse for families to gather, to raise wine glasses and salute the day. Growing up in Chicago, I was spoon-fed a love for food and family from my beginning. My mother learned how to cook and what to eat from her mother. My mother then taught me, my siters and my brothers.

Watching my parents run two restaurants in the Windy City, I fell in love with the challenging pace and lifestyle. After serving in the military at Camp Ripley, I had what some might call, an Aha! moment. I would move my family to Northern Minnesota and buy a restaurant of our own. To my surprise, they agreed…

More than 30 years after that move, we opened the doors to our new restaurant ~ Maucieri’s. Built from the ground up. A dream realized.

I’m thrilled my children also have a passion for cooking and entertaining. If you get the chance, introduce yourself to my daughter Dawn. She runs the place. And you might bump into my son, Tony. He built the place. And if you really listen hard, you might just hear my wife’s laughter coming from the kitchen. At least we’d like to think so. She’s been gone since 1998, but her feisty temperment, flair for cooking and love of family permeates the very core of this place. We wouldn’t have it any other way.

While you’re at Maucieri’s, be sure to try our sauce, or gravy, as we like to call it. It has a long, mysterious history that started with my Grandmother Angelina, who was born in Abruzzi, Italy. There’s a reason her picture is the very heart of our restaurant logo. After all these years, we haven’t changed her gravy a bit. Try as you might, we won’t give away her secret. The good news is, we’ll make it for you any time.

You’ll also want to sample our handmade Italian sausage. Another family recipe. The spice is subtle, yet somehow it delivers an “upside the head” kind of punch. You’re gonna love it.

Next time you’re in the neighborhood or in a hurry, stop by our deli for made-to-order pizza and sandwiches. We also offer prepared salads, soups, pastas, deli meats, hand-made sausage and frozen pastas.

We welcome you, our guest. While you visit Maucieri’s, eat well, drink good wine and enjoy your time with friends. Let us know if there’s anything we can do.

Now, as they say in Italy, Mangia! Mangia!

All the best,

Kosher (1)
No Pork (1)
Organic (1)
Vegan (1)

They catered for our November wedding and we could of not been more happy with how everything turned out! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was amazing!! They checked in throughout the night and helped to guide us on the best timing for things and how much we will need for our amount of guest when it came to the alcohol we wanted to provide. We were very happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/14/18, 2 Reviews
4.1

Maucieri's has THE BEST italian food around. We had an italian pasta bar for our reception, and we received SO MANY compliments about the food!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Maucieri's catering for a wedding at pine peaks event center, and they are second to none. The staff was wonderful, easy to work with, and very efficient! The food is out of this world! You will never be disappointed in Maucieri's food! We had the chicken Parmesan and stuffed shells with Italian gravy! Everything was cooked to perfection, was delicious, and everybody raved about the food! At the end of the night they made complementary wood fire pizza as for our guests too! They even helped serve our dessert (we brought our own)!

The tasting was great! They had a lot of different options to try. The pesto mashed potatoes were our favorite! It was easy to work with the staff and planning even though they had a change of staff in the middle of our planning. They worked and were flexible with us, answered questions quickly, and were all around great to work with!

We also ate at the restaurant while we were staying in Crosslake and love the atmosphere, friendly staff, but most importantly the magnificent food! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kat, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

15 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
At Maucieri’s Catering, They realize the importance of your special event. They understand event planning and are there to help. They pride themselves in making each event unique and to your specifications. They offer full catering management to coordinate your party so that it comes to life with delicious food, great service, full bar and unforgettable memories. Their menu has a wide variety of options professionally prepared by Chef Dewey. You may choose from a plated dinner to a buffet. Complement your meal with their full bar service. They are committed to creating an extraordinary experience for every event from an intimate dinner party to a grand celebration. Maucieri’s Catering is the preferred Caterer for Pine Peaks Event Center.

Events