Matt Whytsell Photography

Starke, FL View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Matt Whystell Photography is a contemporary wedding photographer based in Starke, Florida. Owner Matt and his team love weddings. They believe that good relationships are integral to their work, so they take the time to get to know their clients. They want you to enjoy an experience that you can’t get anywhere else. Matt and his team can’t wait to join you as you embark on the next chapter of your life. They hope that your day will be filled with moments that you will remember and cherish forever.

Matt Whystell Photography is looking forward to your wedding celebration. Matt and his team are also available for engagement and trash-the-dress sessions. Wedding package features and options include a second photographer, an online gallery of edited images, and save-the-date cards. Destination wedding packages are also available.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Jacob C. Married on 12/05/2020

Great to work with during shooting and perfect pictures generated to remember the day!!

Matt is a great photographer to use for your wedding as he did an exceptional job with us at ours!! The final product of images are of the highest quality that we will get to have for our whole life. Him and his partner did a great job in the moment too helping us be ourselves rather than being to stiff which we were afraid would happen. Instead we had an absolute blast getting pictures with them and the ones at the ceremony and reception were perfect as they knew just where to be. Would highly recommend using his services and the price is more than worth it!!!
    Taryn C. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Photos

We met Matt Whytsell at the Bridal Expo. It was a busy-busy expo but he took the time to explain how his wedding packages work and also contacted us the next day to see if we needed more information. He shared photos from previous weddings held at our chosen venue. We are confident his photos will help us remember this special day forever!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 05/09/2020

Flexible, Personable and THE BEST

From the moment I met Matt at at bridal expo, I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding. My ceremony and reception were both indoors and every other photographer I saw had gorgeous photos in their portfolios, but all of them were taken outside and in natural lighting. I shared my concerns with Matt and he said no problem! I will bring my own lighting and set it up to go off with the cameras, which was amazing news to me because my green eyes turn red in every flash photo taken with a camera flash! Matt was phenomenal to schedule with! His communication was prompt and his pricing is fair and straight forward. We are still obsessed with our engagement shoot photos and our wedding photos look like they are straight out of a fairy tale! Matt was patient and insistent on getting the right shot even when I was hot and uncomfortable. He told me it would be worth it, and my photos prove that. My cousin is having a completely different style wedding than ours, and she was so impressed with Matt she hired him for her wedding photos too! Matt will be our photographer from here on out. Thank you again, Matt!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Matt Whytsell Photography 1
Exclusive

OneTouch Events OneTouch Events Wedding Planners

We partnered with Matt Whytsell Photography this past wedding season and hands down enjoyed working alongside he and his team! Matt was communicative prior to the wedding weekend as we were up against a few tricky logistics for the entire day which were all handled flawlessly. It's so important for couples to know invest and trust their professional wedding photographer as the end product are the memories you'll cherish for the rest of your lives. Matt is your guy!

Gainesville, FL Starke, FL, 32605
Location of (Matt Whytsell Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding