12609 Cobble Springs Dr, Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 67
  • Pricing

About Matt Trevino Photography

I believe wedding photography is the most exciting and exhilarating type of photography. As a photographer, we are given the opportunity to capture one of the best days of people's lives. We have to ensure that the day goes as scheduled, solve problems when they happen, and create beautiful images with our equipment. I cherish every time my clients open up their wedding album for the first time as they gaze in awe of how the book they hold in their hands is their story displayed beautifully through pictures.

Sure, I shoot lots of weddings. It's what I love to do. But it's not about just showing up on your wedding day with a camera and then clicking away. I feel we need to connect on some level so y'all are comfortable with me. It'll show in the pictures. After all, I'll be with you the whole day. I prefer to start wedding coverage when you are getting ready.

After my wedding day, Engeline and I waited over 8 months for our wedding proofs. 8 months! That's entirely too long. With today's technology and software, there's no excuse for long wait times. In most cases, you'll have your wedding pictures in less that 3 weeks. You will definitely have some pictures to share the next day. After proofs have been shared, I immediately begin the album design process. All in all, you should have everything in less than 8 weeks, not 8 months.

I am pretty laid back. Actually, I'm pretty shy. I'm the type of person who prefers to talk last after I get warmed up. But once we get to know each other, I'll be talking up a storm.

My wedding photography style is mixture of classic/modern/photo-journalistic. I start with a journalistic style then if I see shot that would be great if I were to pose you, I'll speak up and compose you or everyone that will be in the picture. You'll see exactly how it works when do the engagement session. I mix classic and modern throughout your wedding day but especially when we do a small intimate session during the reception. I'll go into more detail during out consultation. There's just so much more to talk about.

Send me a note, let's talk, and see if I am a great fit for you.

Matthew Trevino, Photographer
Problem-solver. Intellectually Creative.

Follow Matt Trevino Photography on

rings detail shot houston photographer matt trevin
web mtp1967 edit matttrevinophotography
web mtp1164 matttrevinophotography
mt89274
Matt Trevino Photography
wedding university of houston tx matt trevino phot
wedding 2 houston tx matt trevino photography
LaShondaDonell17
MTP1240
MTP1276
Matt Trevino Photography
wedding details bouquet houston photographer matt
mt87007
rings detail shot houston photographer matt trevin
web mtp1967 edit matttrevinophotography

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for Matt Trevino Photography

• Lisa_And_Howard

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

We hired Matthew to photograph our very small wedding (36 total people) on May 28, 2016. Matthew was a JOY to work with and we feel so blessed to have found him! We got our photo proofs back and they are LOVELY! Matthew took extra time setting up shots and running around in the MELTING heat to get PERFECT shots! I was recently diagnosed with an illness and we talked to Matthew about it before the wedding. Because of my illness, we were afraid that I would have to sit down frequently and take some breaks. Matthew was so kind and compassionate - he kept checking on me to make sure that I was feeling OK to continue taking pictures. Matthew said that our photos would be ready in two weeks; I told him that I would be in the hospital then for my next surgery. To our delight, Matthew had preview pictures done for us in a matter of days! Again, Matthew's compassion for our situation - he went "above and beyond" so I could see our photos before I went into the hospital. We have showed our family our photos - different family members have said how much they LOVE our pictures! And, they all told us after the ceremony, that they LOVED Matthew's personality! We would HIGHLY recommend Matthew for your wedding photos! And, we would definitely use him again in the future! Matthew - we cannot thank you enough!

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

Matt was fantastic! We love the pictures he took, and he was very professional throughout. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Nour · Married on 05/03/2015

Matt was very easy to work with from our very first meeting, all the way through the end of our wedding. He pictures he took were absolutely stunning! He gave us direction for some of our photos, but also stayed behind the scenes and surprised us with many beautiful photos we never knew he took. His photos completely captured our most precious of moments on our wedding day. We can't thank Matt enough and recommend him to all.

Matt Trevino Photography Pricing

Matt Trevino Photography Price Rates

Matt Trevino Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Bridal Affairs Wedding Consultant
    Bridal Affairs Wedding Consultant Wedding Planners

I recommend Matt Trevino Photography

• Calypso Weddings & Events
    Calypso Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Greetings! We at CALYPSO WEDDINGS would like to thank you for inviting us to connect with your business on WeddingWire! We are now automatically linked to each other Storefronts and have the ability to submit endorsements for each other and let prospective clients find each other through our Storefronts. Looking forward to serving lots of brides and grooms with you!

• 12609 Cobble Springs Dr Pearland, 77584 See on map