Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number

About Matt Brooks, Guitarist

I have developed my unique solo act through two cruise ship contracts, aboard the Norwegian Jade and Regent Mariner. My setlist includes songs ranging from jazz and classical to contemporary and classic rock. Through the use of my loop pedal or fingertyle, I give each song a unique flair by playing both the melody and harmony on guitar.

For more information about myself, please visit my website at mattbrooksguitarist.com

Follow Matt Brooks, Guitarist on

matt1

3 Reviews for Matt Brooks, Guitarist

Heather Larue · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing wedding music!

We had Matt play our ceremony, cocktail hour, and outdoor rooftop reception. His music was perfect all night! We were all very impressed and his prices were extremely reasonable if not under-priced. Many of our guests came up to tell me how nice Matt was to them as well as how skilled of a guitarist he was. Strongly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Matt Brooks, Guitarist's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Heather! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day from beginning to end! You and your husband were very easy to work with and it was a beautiful wedding!

Allison · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Music

Matt was amazing! He responds to emails quickly. He plays beautiful music-modern and classical. I could not be more happy with how wonderful of a job he did at our wedding this past weekend. We requested three songs for him to play and each one sounded better than I expected. Thank you Matt!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Matt Brooks, Guitarist's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. Allison! I enjoyed playing at your beautiful wedding! I hope the rest of the night was wonderful!

Ann · Married on 07/28/2018

Incredible guitarist and very personable!! Highly recommend!

Matt provided the perfect musical compliment to our special day. Matt offered a wide variety of musical selections which pleased all our guests. I would hire Matt without any reservations!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Matt Brooks, Guitarist's reply:

Thank you, Ann! It was a pleasure playing for you guys at your beautiful home! Thank you for the review!

Matt Brooks, Guitarist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Madison, 53703 See on map