Excelsior Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55416 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Matrimony by Maija

I’m currently not booking additional 2021 weddings.

Matrimony by Maija is a wedding officiant service based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Owner Maija is a non-denominational officiant, and her work is a celebration of love in all its splendor and variety. Your wedding is about you, your love, the journeys you’ve shared, and the many wonderful adventures that still lie ahead. Maija wants to help you design a ceremony that reflects your values, hopes, and dreams. She can’t wait to get together and discuss your wedding vision.

Matrimony by Maija creates lovely, personalized wedding ceremonies. Maija is licensed in the state of Minnesota. She performs weddings for non-religious, single faith, and interfaith couples; she is also available for rehearsals, civil unions, and vow renewal ceremonies. Maija speaks English and Spanish, and ceremonies are usually less than 30 minutes.

• Woman-owned

1 User photo

• Kim

Kim C. · Married on 11/11/2020

The perfect ceremony

Maija was so great to work with, she was able to guide us through creating the perfect ceremony that felt right for the both of us. She took the time to get to know our love story and crafted a really perfect and sweet ceremony for us. She has a really warm personality and really helps you to feel at ease and in good hands on your big day (because believe me, we were nervous!!)

Sent on 04/09/2021

Ally P. · Married on 07/23/2019

Wonderful Maija

Maija was easy to work with - super fun! Took the time to get to know us, so she had things of value and relevance to put into our ceremony. She even learned how to tie a knot for our hand binding ceremony and struggled with untying our rings from our dog’s collar. We’d highly recommend her as an officiant who cares, will try new things for you and make your special day even more special!

Sent on 05/23/2021

Matrimony by Maija Pricing

Matrimony by Maija Price Rates

Matrimony by Maija FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 500
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Catholic
    Evangelical
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MN
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

Team of Matrimony by Maija

Maija

Maija

Owner

Hello and thank you for taking a moment to visit my storefront! My name is Maija and I'm the owner and officiant for Matrimony by Maija. I started officiating weddings about three years ago, and I absolutely love it. My passion for officiating started when two of my closest friends asked me to officiate their wedding. In preparing for their wedding and doing my best to create a very personalized ceremony for them, I realized that I wanted to continue to do this for more couples. In addition to officiating, I do have another full-time job in Sales. When I'm not working, I love to be doing something active outside, playing sports and spending time with loved ones. I would love to get to know you and your fiance, and will help you plan a very custom, personalized ceremony for your big day. Hope to hear from you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis, MN, 55416 See on map
    507-260-0895 (Phone number)
    Location of (Matrimony by Maija)