Nashville, TN 37224 Map · Phone number

About Matchless Transportation

Matchless Transportation is committed to providing clients with a luxurious, first-class travel experience. With over forty years in the restoration and customizing business concerning classic automobiles, buses and various pleasure vehicles, the proprietors of Matchless Transportation, Diane and Peter Nesbitt, have always had a hands-on approach to keeping their vehicles in top-notch form. Peter Nesbitt brings his talent, expertise — and many years of understanding the mechanics of anything that rolls — to Matchless, with a special respect and admiration for the classic Rolls Royce.

The quality of service clients receive is the most important consideration.Matchless has a reputation for impeccable, credible service that allows the company to represent the transportation service industry in Nashville. All limousines are insured and are meticulously serviced and maintained. Matchless employs fully-qualified chauffeurs, who are properly trained and professionally attired. The fleet operates 24 hours a day while providing reliable, punctual, safe and affordable services.

dibooth71
just married email
frist silver bentley
Matchless Transportation
matchless transportation pierce gallant groom
bentley off to wedding
just married sign
matchlesscoatofarms
12pp limo coach
divine images 1
Matchless Transportation
lg matchless transportation cadillac fleetwood fro
silver cloud matchless

Matchless Transportation 3
Matchless Transportation 4
  • Ashley

Brett · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Cars and Incredible Service!!!

We hired Matchless Transportation for our wedding day and couldn't have been more thrilled with the cars and service! We decided to have two different cars for the ceremony exit at the church and then also at our reception. Both cars we had were in immaculate shape and the drivers showed up early and were extremely hospitable and nice. They both made us feel extra special on our wedding day, evening bringing champagne for us and I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! I would highly recommend them to any bride or groom looking to hire them for a wedding!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Matchless Transportation 5
    Matchless Transportation 6
    Matchless Transportation 7
    Matchless Transportation 8

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

So happy with Matchless Transportation! They were very quick to respond and easy to work with! I changed my times and locations around slightly like two days before my wedding due to rain. They were so nice about it and very easy to get ahold of (open 24 hours) and they called me back the next day to confirm that everything was correct, as I had told them that something might change again since I was still working out details.

The driver that picked us up was the nicest and very helpful! He helped us all get our stuff into the limo and made sure we had everything and that it was all carefully packed into the car. He also carried all the stuff up to the bridal suite even though it was a long way and he made multiple trips. He stopped on his way out to give me wedding advice. So sweet. I'm mad at myself that I can't remember his name, but he was great!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Matchless for our getaway car once our wedding reception ended to take us to our hotel in downtown Nashville. We were very impressed with the car and also the service from our driver! We left the reception venue and he took us through downtown Nashville and made a stop at Love Circle where he proceeded to let us out and took a picture with us in front of the car with the skyline behind us - I love that we have that memory and the picture! It was a wonderful ending to our perfect day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Matchless Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Boat
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Nashville, 37224 See on map