Matchless Transportation

Nashville, TN View map

Matchless Transportation is committed to providing clients with a luxurious, first-class travel experience. With over forty years in the restoration and customizing business concerning classic automobiles, buses and various pleasure vehicles, the proprietors of Matchless Transportation, Diane and Peter Nesbitt, have always had a hands-on approach to keeping their vehicles in top-notch form. Peter Nesbitt brings his talent, expertise — and many years of understanding the mechanics of anything that rolls — to Matchless, with a special respect and admiration for the classic Rolls Royce.

The quality of service clients receive is the most important consideration.Matchless has a reputation for impeccable, credible service that allows the company to represent the transportation service industry in Nashville. All limousines are insured and are meticulously serviced and maintained. Matchless employs fully-qualified chauffeurs, who are properly trained and professionally attired. The fleet operates 24 hours a day while providing reliable, punctual, safe and affordable services.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Boat

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

4.7

• Abby
    Abby I. Married on 06/12/2021

Great experience!

Matchless was super helpful when we decided to book a getaway car last minute. The car we ended up getting (Waylon's Cadillac) was super cute and clean, and our driver was so nice and professional. There was even a goody basket with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for us in the backseat! The ride to our hotel was smooth, and our driver made sure we were all good and taken care of at the hotel before he drove away. Such a great ending to our wedding night!
  • Ashley
    Brett Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Cars and Incredible Service!!!

We hired Matchless Transportation for our wedding day and couldn't have been more thrilled with the cars and service! We decided to have two different cars for the ceremony exit at the church and then also at our reception. Both cars we had were in immaculate shape and the drivers showed up early and were extremely hospitable and nice. They both made us feel extra special on our wedding day, evening bringing champagne for us and I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! I would highly recommend them to any bride or groom looking to hire them for a wedding!!!
    Tara Married on 10/08/2017
    So happy with Matchless Transportation! They were very quick to respond and easy to work with! I changed my times and locations around slightly like two days before my wedding due to rain. They were so nice about it and very easy to get ahold of (open 24 hours) and they called me back the next day to confirm that everything was correct, as I had told them that something might change again since I was still working out details.

The driver that picked us up was the nicest and very helpful! He helped us all get our stuff into the limo and made sure we had everything and that it was all carefully packed into the car. He also carried all the stuff up to the bridal suite even though it was a long way and he made multiple trips. He stopped on his way out to give me wedding advice. So sweet. I'm mad at myself that I can't remember his name, but he was great!

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Abby
    43 photos · 06/01/2021

254 Spence Lane Nashville, TN, 37210
6156205466
Location of (Matchless Transportation)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding