Matchless Transportation Reviews

Matchless Transportation 3
Matchless Transportation 4
  • Ashley

Brett · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Cars and Incredible Service!!!

We hired Matchless Transportation for our wedding day and couldn't have been more thrilled with the cars and service! We decided to have two different cars for the ceremony exit at the church and then also at our reception. Both cars we had were in immaculate shape and the drivers showed up early and were extremely hospitable and nice. They both made us feel extra special on our wedding day, evening bringing champagne for us and I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! I would highly recommend them to any bride or groom looking to hire them for a wedding!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Matchless Transportation 5
    Matchless Transportation 6
    Matchless Transportation 7
    Matchless Transportation 8

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

So happy with Matchless Transportation! They were very quick to respond and easy to work with! I changed my times and locations around slightly like two days before my wedding due to rain. They were so nice about it and very easy to get ahold of (open 24 hours) and they called me back the next day to confirm that everything was correct, as I had told them that something might change again since I was still working out details.

The driver that picked us up was the nicest and very helpful! He helped us all get our stuff into the limo and made sure we had everything and that it was all carefully packed into the car. He also carried all the stuff up to the bridal suite even though it was a long way and he made multiple trips. He stopped on his way out to give me wedding advice. So sweet. I'm mad at myself that I can't remember his name, but he was great!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Matchless for our getaway car once our wedding reception ended to take us to our hotel in downtown Nashville. We were very impressed with the car and also the service from our driver! We left the reception venue and he took us through downtown Nashville and made a stop at Love Circle where he proceeded to let us out and took a picture with us in front of the car with the skyline behind us - I love that we have that memory and the picture! It was a wonderful ending to our perfect day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

We had a destination wedding in Nashville so transportation was a little overwhelming for me to plan. The Matchless team was able to answer all of my questions and assure me that they could get my guests from point A to point B. Our driver to take us from our "getting ready" location to the venue showed up early and was extremely professional, as was our driver that took us back at the end of the night.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I felt like royalty leaving our wedding. Colum, the driver of our vintage white Bentley arrived early to prepare for our departure, which was helpful because we had a couple of bags to load into the trunk. Colum was very accommodating from the moment we stepped onto the red carpet leaving to the car until he saw us walk into our hotel. He offered us (much needed) water bottles and fresh chocolate covered strawberries the moment we set off down the road. He also asked us if we wanted to be driven straight to the hotel or if we wanted to take a detour and ride around downtown. Of course we chose to parade around in our Bentley, in our wedding clothes, through downtown Nashville. It was so much fun! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants to have a truly "Matchless" experience.

Sent on 07/01/2015

George · Married on 04/17/2015

Matchless Transportation had the perfect car for my wedding day! The drivers were very prompt and professional. We also use a van for our wedding party which was very well appreciated!!!! The logistics of your wedding day are very important and thanks to matchless, I was able to just sit back and enjoy the ride....

Sent on 07/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2013

We used the London Taxi and loved it. It was clean and in great condition. Our driver was at the reception site hours before scheduled. That worked out nicely since we actually ended up leaving earlier than scheduled. The driver was really friendly and accomodating. My husband wanted to get a snack from McDonald's and it was no trouble for her to do that on the way to our final destination. The staff was extremely accomodating, triple checked our schedule and destination prior to our wedding day, and was happy to work within our budget. The service was extremely affordable and a fun treat.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2013

The professionalism of the whole team at matchless made the day go flawlessly!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Matchless Limousine provided exceptional service after our wedding reception in Nashville. The driver showed up early to ensure he was on time and provided a lovely spread of refreshments for us. Our driver was extremely friendly and even went out of his way to drive us the "long way home" so we could see some of the city.

I would highly recommend their services, as they were very professional and responsive throughout our experience working with them. Wonderful, wonderful service!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Barbra · Married on 04/14/2012

My parents surprised my husband and I with a Rolls Royce for our wedding transportation. The car was lovely. We had champagne and white chocolate covered strawberries inside, which were devine. The real clincher was our driver, Mike. After the ceremony, we headed to the Parthenon for wedding party pictures. It was a very windy afternoon, and much to my surprise, my veil blew away in the wind! Mike was wonderful!! He ran to the reception venue to get to my mother and brought back bobby pins and hairspray. What a day saver!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2011

My husband selected a silver 1961 Jaguar from Matchless Limousine. It was just wonderful to leave our reception in such a beautiful, awesome car! Our driver, Beverly, was great. She even took a picture of us next to it when we got to the hotel. There were balloons in the car as well as chocolate covered strawberries and water or soft drinks. We felt so special as we drove around downtown Nashville! Matchless Limousine is fantastic, especially for those couples who want more unique transportation!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2011

Would highly reccomend! They came early with red carpet treatment. We selected the vintage Bentley and everyone was blown away. While were were killing time between ceremony and reception he showed us a few beautiful spots we have never seen in Nashville and we both have lived here our entire lives! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Mary · Married on 12/04/2010

I would highly recommend Matchless Limos for your wedding transportation. We rented a horse and carriage for our wedding. Matchless showed up earlier and gave us a great tour of Nashville’s famous downtown. I definitely plan on using them in the future…should the occasion arise.

Sent on 04/03/2011
  • Kristina and Clint

Kristina and Clint · Married on 11/07/2010

Very professional!! Car was amazing!!

Sent on 12/23/2010

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2010

Fabulous service and price! Car was beautiful and made our photos amazing- they were on time and so nice.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Laurel · Married on 07/17/2010

Beautiful car, friendly driver and excellence chocolate covered strawberries. Perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Anne · Married on 05/22/2010

Fantastic car and a perfect gentleman for a driver! We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Amazing! Great to work with and the driver was extremely friendly and polite, great way to end the evening.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/27/2009

We rented both a limo bus for our guests to be transported to and from the wedding site, as well as a vintage Jaguar for our trip from our reception site back to the hotel. The car was beautiful, and the driver was wonderful. We had chocolate covered strawberries and champaign in the vehicle, and they even rolled out a red carpet from our reception venue to the vehicle as we left. On the way back to the hotel, the driver took us down the main strip of Nashville's downtown to show off the car and us. It was a lot of fun! Tons of people stopped to say how awesome the car was! Well worth the rental!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Jill · Married on 06/20/2009

We love Maury! He was the driver for the bachelor party and for us on the wedding day. He was friendly and professional. He took care of all of our needs. We had an executive van for the bachelor party and the vintage blue Jaguar for the reception. Both were amazing! On the way to the reception we enjoyed chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. We also made quite the exit from the reception.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Jonathan · Married on 04/18/2009

These guys made us feel like the rich and famous! Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, red carpet, and a 1950s Jag to die for! Well worth it!

Sent on 08/16/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2008

Matchless provided a white vintage Jaguar for our getaway car from the reception. It was so beautiful and the driver was very nice and courteous! They even had chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us inside the car. I would highly recommend contacting Matchless for your wedding transportation needs. I was very impressed with their service!

Sent on 11/24/2008

Anna · Married on 09/13/2008

We had a beautiful 1950s white Jag and we were definitely traveling in style! We also had a sedan with tinted windows that my dad and I sat in and watched the guests arrive.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2008

Our wedding party had a great time on the trolley!

Sent on 01/06/2009

Nina · Married on 03/01/2008

We rented their vintage white 1960 Jaguar. The car was beautiful and we got the red carpet treatment along with chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us once we entered the vehicle.

Sent on 04/14/2008