15516 Flyboat Lane, Saint Paul, MN 55124 Map · Phone number

About MAT-Photography

Welcome to MAT-Photography!

I'd like to share with you a little of myself, as with my images, I want the experience to be fun and personable. I have worked in the Corporate environment for over 10 years, which included two of the top 500 Fortune companies, Target & Best Buy. With a variety of opportunities and experiences, I quickly found my passion working in the studio while engaging in many photo shoot projects and partnerships. I'm very grateful for the 'hands on' experiences I've had and how they led me to establish my own business and connection with people, who genuinely get excited with the work I share of their special moment(s). For myself, this is the ultimate motivation and gratifying factor that drives me to perfection.

Additionally, while working in the studio, my son Alex was becoming involved with youth sports and activities. I soon realized that my passion was more than just 'work' as I began taking hundreds of team photos of all the kids and parents. Their actions, their expressions, their awkward moments and the beautiful moments were captured in those snapshots. This brings sincere enjoyment to me, and I know you too will have real, wonderful experiences reliving the moment.

I would love to capture your moments in any sporting events, activities, portfolios, or special events. It will be a privilege to work with you to learn your preferences or personal likes and what I can provide you to bring memories and smiles to last a lifetime. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mark Tweeton

671d260ddc0b4f8e 1299738647067 WEDDING17
1WEDDINGSLIDER1

5 Reviews for MAT-Photography

Katie · Married on 06/27/2009

Mark was amazing! From formal portraits to the best candid shots I have ever seen from a wedding! Mark had a professional balance of shots. Shots were creative yet included the traditional shots I wanted as well. Mark had a personality that eased those in the wedding party that are not comfortable in front of a camera. Mark made the photography reflect the love, togetherness and fun that we all wanted to remember. I will definitely be referring you for not only upcoming weddings but for family portraits and other special occassions!
    Thanks Mark and MAT-Photography!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Bill · Married on 12/27/2008

Mark Tweeton of MAT-Photography did an excellent job at our wedding. He made sure that we not only had the traditional pictures of us and our wedding parties and family, but also some very neat angles and pictures that I've never seen before. I highly recommend MAT-Photography for any event! I've seen his work outside of weddings as well and it is amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2009

MAT-Photography's reply:

Holly · Married on 12/27/2008

Mark has a unique ability of shooting very special moments. He has a keen eye
    for photgraphy and it shows through all of his amazing work. He is truly a gifted photographer and did an outstanding job shooting my wedding! We got everything we asked for and more at a very reasonable price. We will definitely be using Mark again in the future!!!

Sent on 07/29/2009

Award

MAT-Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC
    Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC Wedding Florists

Mark at MAT- Photography has such a great eye for capturing amazing moments on film. He has an almost premonition-like sense of when something great is going to happen that most people would miss. Such a refreshing change of pace from only traditional posed wedding shots.

• 15516 Flyboat Lane Saint Paul, 55124 See on map