Murfreesboro, TN 37130 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MasterCreations Photography

Congratulations on Your Engagement! Your life is about to get even better and we need to be there to capture that moment for you!

Your wedding is one of the most intimate occasions of your life. With it will come many special memories that will last a lifetime as you experience your wedding day again and again through photography.

Our ideas make it easy for you to know exactly what you can expect in your photographic Wedding Story. But if you have an idea of your own please let us know. Our creativity is at its best in photographing your most important day in a very personal way.

Your wedding depiction is as unique as you are! So, please contact us to discuss how our talent, style and creativity can mesh with what you are looking for in wedding photography!

For more info and availability:paula@mastercreationsphoto.com or 615-216-1042

Waitingonthebride
DSC2373

5 Reviews for MasterCreations Photography

Genna · Married on 03/02/2012

MasterCreations are the photographers you want for your wedding!!!! Paula and Jay were nothing but professional, and their creativity is beyond words! The images they took of my wedding completely took of my wedding were flawless! They completely captured the wonderful memories of my wedding, and I will cherish the images they took for me forever.

Mandy · Married on 10/11/2008

I was super impressed with MasterCreations Photography. They not only were very reasonably priced, but the quality of their work and artistic ability is superb! I was looking for a photographer that could provide something a little different and edgier and they did it. Paula and Jay are both so passionate about their work, you can't help but have a good time with them. They got so excited about every idea I had and I loved that. I still look back at my wedding photos and am amazed at how they captured some of the images they did. I would recommend them to anyone! They sure beat out the really high dollar photographers with their prices and quality of work.

anna · Married on 05/06/2006

There is nothing that you are not going to enjoy about Jason and Paula. They are amazing! They knew exactly what I wanted - even when I didn't. Their work is beautiful and they are the ultimate professionals! We enjoyed their work so much for our wedding they are now officially our family photographers! Thank you so much for all you do guys!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MasterCreations Photography 1
    20% OFF PACKAGE SELECTION TO WEDDING WIRE BRIDES!
    MASTER CREATIONS IS NEW TO WEDDING WIRE...and would love for you to book your wedding with us through the site! As a "getting started with WEDDING WIRE celebration" we are extending a gift of 20% off your Storybook Wedding Package.

• Murfreesboro, 37130 See on map