922 3rd St NE, Washington, DC 20002 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Mason Photography

Some people think wedding photography is stressful, but honestly, I’m excited at that responsibility.

When it comes to weddings, legacy is the most important thing to me. I try to tell the story of the day in a beautiful way, that generations upon generations can read. I know you’ll enjoy the photos of your big day and their value will go far beyond what you pay for them. This is why I offer packages with no limits on time or number of photos taken.

Exploring and traveling, good music, and empowering people are what inspire me. When not doing any of that I’m taking photos (obviously), enjoying coffee shop dates with Sara (my fiancé), buying an Apple product (or Tesla!) and thinking of the next adventure!

If this sounds awesome to you, there’s a good chance I’m a good fit to photograph your wedding.

I love to travel, so let's go somewhere awesome!

Follow Mason Photography on

Mason Photography 7
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 07/06/2019

Look no further!!

I don’t even know where to begin singing Adam’s praises. I spent a lot of time looking for a really good photographer. I wanted someone with a style that was light, colorful, airy, and most of all, someone who would be able to capture emotion, and action—pictures that could put you right back into that exact moment. Adam does JUST THAT! From the very beginning, he was professional, courteous, kind, understanding, and even doubled as a wedding planner at some points! He sends gifts to his couples, and also sends his own personal guide book to help you prepare for your big day in order to allow for a smooth photography experience! Because of his guide, I came prepared with what I needed to have ready and what to have prepared in order for him to capture the images I wanted. Wow. I mean, come on! Doesn’t get any better. This guy KNOWS his stuff!

My fiancé and I are an interracial couple, and in my opinion, finding a photographer that was proficient in shooting contrasting skin tones successfully can be challenging and after a not so great engagement shoot with another photographer, I realized just how important that is. But Adam is a miracle worker. He was able to capture the best of us both. He has such a great eye for these things so I tried my best to just stay out of his way and just let him do his thing. like I said, he KNOWS his stuff!!

My fiancé is a “guy’s guy,” but a bit introverted, so personality in the photographer was also important to allow him to look and feel comfortable in the pictures. Adam was amazing! He was almost like a friend to the both of us, allowing for images that captured our love and the good time that was had, and boy did our wedding guests absolutely love him!!!! Do yourself a favor and have Adam photograph your wedding. Mark my words, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Reenee

Reenee Gangopadhyay · Married on 06/29/2019

Best part of my day!

My husband and I planned our Baltimore wedding from St. Louis, and from the beginning Adam was an integral part of making that process painless and even kind of fun! (Trust when I say I am NOT a wedding person at all.)

We didn't get a chance to meet in person prior to the big day, but from first look to now two weeks later, Adam's warmth and sense of humor made it seem like we'd been friends for years. We had to fit a lot into a short amount of time, and he wrangled our big family with ease and joy.

By far my favorite part of the entire wedding was our sunset photos, where we left the party for a much needed break and got to hang out on a grassy knoll resting, cracking jokes and taking what have so far turned out to be the most incredible pics.

again, I couldn't be happier with Adam and Mason Photography and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thank you for being a part of our day!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Mason Photography 8

Emily · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing photos! Amazing experience!

From our first Skype conversation with Adam, to our rainy wedding day portraits, to the GORGEOUS photos we recently received, we have been 100% happy with our decision to book Adam Mason Photography. Adam clearly enjoys getting to know his clients, which made us feel comfortable and confident when our wedding day arrived.
    On the actual day of the wedding Adam was prompt, professional, creative and confident. He was clear in giving direction, flexible throughout the day (the very rainy, rainy day) and creative in his photography. Looking back on our photos we kept saying "wow - I didn't even realize he was there at that moment!" He was great at working the room, getting candid shots of all our guests and editing our photos quickly and beautifully.
    We received our amazing photos within weeks of our wedding and can't stop looking at them. We are blown away by the variety of shots, gorgeous composition and candid quality of his work. We can't recommend Mason Photography more!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mason Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 922 3rd St NE Washington, District of Columbia, 20002 See on map