Long Beach, Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Maryliz Film

Maryliz Film is a wedding photography company based in Long Beach, California. Owner and lead photographer Mary has been practicing her work for over a decade. She is truly passionate about capturing the true essence and full experience of your wedding day, including the ceremony, decor, food, and all of the fun and emotions.

Maryliz Film offers photo and video services that will capture each special moment of your wedding day. She will create high-quality images using contemporary, film, and natural techniques, in a way that you are sure to love. Maryliz Films is a great choice not only for your wedding photos but also engagement shoots! Some of the other great photography services she offers are:

• Additional hours

Maryliz Film 6
Maryliz Film 7

Tara · Married on 08/24/2018

Engagement shoot

Oh my goodness, where do I even begin! First and foremost, thank you for capturing the essence of our relationship! I have truly never owned such spectacular pictures. The level of comfort we felt was awesome! Robby was so nervous about feeling comfortable and he could not stop l mentioning how much fun he had during the shoot! I was pretty taken back by it to be honest! He showed the pictures to everyone he works with too (I forgot to tell you thisblast time we spoke). We will be hanging these in our future home. We can not wait to do another shoot with you this year. We absolutely love your editing and tastefulness. Thank you for the level of professionalism and fun you provided. I will be recommending you to everyone we know! Thank you again!!!! With love, Tara and Robby.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Lily

Lily Tsoiasue · Married on 08/24/2018

Mary was an absolute pleasure, would HIGHLY recommend!

I reached out to Mary for my brother's wedding with information on my brother and his fiance's budget and plan for their marriage. She responded promptly and was happy to accommodate within our target budget and specific desires. Her delightful response was well detailed with the packages she offers and her professional communication made planning with her a breeze! During the wedding, she captured all we had imagined and so much more!

Mary's photographs came out absolutely beautifully and the newly weds were overjoyed with the gorgeous memories captured. I was very impressed with Mary's way of easily sharing and being able to download all the magnificent memories straight from a link to a gallery. Mary is a sweet, friendly, and delightful character! Extremely talented, we were honored to work with her and would highly recommend Mary for any of your photography or videography needs!

Thank you so much, Mary! You are truly amazing.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Maryliz Film 22
    Maryliz Film 23
    Maryliz Film 24

Maryliz Film's reply:

Oh my gosh Lily!! Thank you for the kind words. You are so sweet. I had so much fun with you guys! Daniel and Liz were the most genuine and sweet couple I’ve had the honor of photographing. Your whole family is absolutely beautiful and I wish you ALL nothing but the best. Thank you for trusting me with such a special day.

Award

Maryliz Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints