Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mary Dougal

Your wedding ceremony will create lifetime memories for the both of you. I will lovingly craft a genuinely custom, personalized ceremony that reflects your love, your personalities and preferances. I will write your love story telling how you met, fell in love, and your hopes for the future. Telling your personal story will make your ceremony unique, designed for you and you alone.

I respect all faiths. As an ordained nondemonational minister and celebrant, I am certified by The Celebrant USA Institute. I honor the choices of couples who are unaffiliated and who want a non-religious ceremony.

I will make all my resources available to you so that shaping your ceremony will stress-free. Choose or write your wedding vows. Decide if you would like to include a reading or special tradition. The options are there for you to choose. We can create the wedding you will love, the wedding of your dreams.

IMG 0169
IMG 0143
IMG 0169

5 Reviews for Mary Dougal

Alyson · Married on 09/26/2009

WE HAD A WONDERFUL CEREMONY...IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!!! EVERYONE LOVED OUR VOWS!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Kenneth · Married on 10/18/2008

Mary Dougal hit it out of the park for us. We found her on the internet and conversed via e mail a few times. It was my way of getting a feel for how I felt about an officiant. She was great, and she was clear on what she does, what her approach is and what sets her apart.
    We went to her home to meet her and make plans. She took us through options, sent us even more options to choose from and brought new ideas ....that we found later really added to the intimacy, poignancy and even guest enjoyment of our ceremony.
    Mary sends you an extensive questionnaire for you to fill out so that she can use the answers to write your love story. I encourage you to work with Mary and to be totally honest with the questionairre. The story was wonderful, funny, romantic full of love.....in effect, just like the two of us!
    Mary is professional, serious when she needs to be and puts you at ease when that is needed to!
    Our guests cannot stop talking about our ceremony and we have Mary to thank for much of that!
    You cannot go wrong! Have a great ceremony, a wonderful wedding and a terrific life!

Sent on 10/31/2008

Jaime · Married on 09/27/2008

Mary created an extremely personal and touching ceremony for us. We had so many compliments about how touching it was.

Sent on 11/02/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mary Dougal 1
    Wedding Saving
    As a special promotion for WeddingWire brides and grooms, I offer $50 off my regular fee for officiating at your wedding.

• Montclair, 07042 See on map