Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number

About Mary C DiGregorio, justice of the peace

I enjoy uniting coupled in matrimony. It is such a happy time and it makes my heart swell to see the happy faces of the bride and groom. I would love to make your special day the most memorable special day in your life thus far. You deserve the best and I will delivery nothing but the best for you.

Follow Mary C DiGregorio, justice of the peace on

d13532d1384090c2 4607052226 220x269
nina pat stpierre proofing 0022

3 Reviews for Mary C DiGregorio, justice of the peace

Danielle · Married on 07/17/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Mary, and would highly recommend her! She was very helpful and super friendly, and made our Wedding Day very special!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nina · Married on 09/13/2015

Mary Digregorio is FANTASTIC! She recently married my husband and I this September 2015. From our first meeting I knew she was the right choice for my us. She is very personable, easy to work with and has this way of putting a stressed bride at ease. We were able to create a ceremony that special & personal to us with Mary’s guidance.

Overall, Mary is very articulate, able to take charge of an audience and keep them engaged. I would highly recommend Mary Digregorio to any couple looking for a great Justice of the Peace!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lori · Married on 07/17/2015

Mary Digregorio is fantastic! She married my husband and I July 17, 2015. We had another JP lined up, but every time we had a meeting scheduled she did not show up or it got so late that we cancelled. With only 2 weeks before our wedding, my husband and I decided we had to find a new JP, me being very nervous that she would never show up to the wedding. I email Mary, and with in minutes I got an email from her, from that point on I could breath again. Thank god Mary was available for our date and from our first meeting I knew she was the right choice for my us. She is very personable, caring and understanding, all we went through with the first JP, she totally put me at ease. We were able to create our ceremony with Mary’s guidance.

Overall, I would highly recommend Mary Digregorio to any couple looking for a great Justice of the Peace! Thank you Mary, our wedding was perfect!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Mary C DiGregorio, justice of the peace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA