Marvellous Catering

Provo, UT View map

Jack loves to cook and loves to feed a crowd even more. He and his wife Jeannine were busy raising their 7 kids and in there spare time volunteered his culinary talents to their church events and friends weddings. Within a few years he knew this is what he wanted to do professionally, so they built a kitchen in the basement of their house and Marvellous Catering was born. For 10 years Jack cooked and hauled food out of that basement, while Jeannine (the social butterfly), marketed the business to anyone who would listen. Seeing the growth of the business and knowing that the neighbors would not tolerate much more, they built their dream kitchen complete with a hot kitchen and bakery, on Columbia Lane in Provo.

Today Jack and Jeannnine spend their days watching over the business, going to the movies and enjoying their 22 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Candy D. Married on 05/16/2019

Amazing wedding caterer!

Marvellous Catering is the best! They did a great job with my daughter's wedding! The food was delicious, and the staff from beginning to end of the event and planning and consultation was AMAZING! You won't be disappointed!
    Kaylene Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This vendor was incredible! The staff was great and professional, and the food was amazing. They catered my wedding dinner and reception desserts and everything was delicious! The display was beautiful as well. They even wrapped up leftovers for me and my husband which was awesome since we didn't have time to try the desserts. I was really impressed with this venue and I will be recommending them to my friends!
    Michelle Married on 07/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our food was so delicious! Marvellous Catering was so easy to work with and everyone commented on how great the food was. We decided on live stations (tacos and sliders), 2 salads and 3 mini desserts and it was the perfect amount of food. This was different than any wedding food I have ever tasted and we are so happy that we found them to cater our wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

765 W Columbia Lane Provo, UT, 84604
801-374-3256
Location of (Marvellous Catering)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding