Martin Media Production

Clermont, FL View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Martin Media Production is a videography business based in Orlando, Florida. Jason Martin is the owner and talented creative behind this company. He works directly with his clients, providing personable and professional services from start to finish. By cultivating an atmosphere that is comfortable and jovial, this videographer captures authentic moments as they happen.

As a self-owned entity, Martin Media Production can see a project through from start to finish. Jason ensures that films maintain their vision and direction from the first scene to the last, meaning that final products are cohesive and complementary. Couples will have the opportunity to select their themes, music, and more. Jason would be pleased to be a part of the preservation of any couple’s special day and he encourages interested clients to reach out for booking.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
  • Kacie
    Kacie K. Married on 10/08/2021

Best Choice!!

We chose Jason with Martin Media Productions based on a recommendation by a friend and we are so glad that we did. He was extremely professional, showed up early, was willing to help in any way he could. Our video turned out beautiful and captured our day in the best way possible! You will not regret choosing Jason to capture your wedding!
    Valerie L. Married on 10/22/2018

Phenomenal videographer!

Went above and beyond during our wedding day and even afterwards too! We received everything back so quickly. Very responsive to questions and needs. Cannot thank them enough. If you’re debating going with a videographer for your wedding, do it! And pick Martin Media Production, you will not be disappointed.

Deals

Martin Media Production 1
Exclusive
Martin Media Production 2
Discount

The next 5 Brides to book and pay deposit to reseve their date in 2021 get our drone service add free to their selected package.

$500 value

Some venue restrictions apply

Pricing

Team

Jason Martin
Jason Martin
Owner, Videographer, Editor

Hey, I'm Jason Martin the owner, videographer, editor, and jack of all trades for Martin Media Production. I started my company after seeing how valuable capturing memories of my children was to my wife and I.

After years of vlogging and hobby film making I made the jump to shooting my first wedding on 2 days notice. I placed a major order on Amazon to upgrade all my equipment to the lastest and greatest and shot my first wedding video. The oppurtunity to be part of so many amazing wedding days since that first has been nothing but positive.

I put customer service as my first and foremost goal, from filling salt shakers to carrying boxes and tables, I try to be more than a videographer at your event.

I pride myself on telling your story in a unique and beatiful way.

My story is being a donut-loving, Jones-soda-drinking videographer. I love the chance to share amazing moments with my couples and capture the candid moments that make them who they are. Thanks for considering letting me be a part of your special moment.

Clermont Clermont, FL, 34714
Location of (Martin Media Production)
address Clermont, FL, 34711

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding