address, Clermont, FL 34711 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Martin Media Production

Martin Media Production is a videography business operating in Orlando, Florida and the surronding area. Jason Martin is the owner and talented creative behind this company. He works directly with his clients, providing personable and professional services from start to finish. By cultivating ana realtionship with his couples, this videographer is able capture authentic moments as they happen. One-on-One service creates a relationship and allows for a personalized wedding story in your featured highlight.

As a self-owned entity, Martin Media Production can see a project through from start to finish. Jason ensures that films maintain their vision and direction from the first scene to the last, meaning that final products are cohesive and complementary. Couples will have the opportunity to select their themes, music, and more.

Along with his great video options, Jason also offers FAA Certified Drone operation, so you can add a unique perspective to your wedding day. Utlizing professional equipment and safety standards ensure that you and your guest expereince a complication free wedding day when adding on drone services for your event.

Jason would be pleased to be a part of the preservation of any couple’s special day and he encourages interested clients to reach out for booking. Jason from Martin Media Production captures memories that belong to you, by treating your project as if it was his own wedding event.

Follow Martin Media Production on

Videos 6 Videos

2 Reviews for Martin Media Production

Valerie L. · Married on 10/22/2018

Phenomenal videographer!

Went above and beyond during our wedding day and even afterwards too! We received everything back so quickly. Very responsive to questions and needs. Cannot thank them enough. If you’re debating going with a videographer for your wedding, do it! And pick Martin Media Production, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/17/2021

Martin Media Production Pricing

Martin Media Production Price Rates

Martin Media Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Martin Media Production 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Martin Media Production 2
    2021 - Drone FREE

The next 5 Brides to book and pay deposit to reseve their date in 2021 get our drone service add free to their selected package.

$500 value

Some venue restrictions apply

Team of Martin Media Production

Jason Martin

Jason Martin

Owner, Videographer, Editor

Hey, I'm Jason Martin the owner, videographer, editor, and jack of all trades for Martin Media Production. I started my company after seeing how valuable capturing memories of my children was to my wife and I.

After years of vlogging and hobby film making I made the jump to shooting my first wedding on 2 days notice. I placed a major order on Amazon to upgrade all my equipment to the lastest and greatest and shot my first wedding video. The oppurtunity to be part of so many amazing wedding days since that first has been nothing but positive.

I put customer service as my first and foremost goal, from filling salt shakers to carrying boxes and tables, I try to be more than a videographer at your event.

I pride myself on telling your story in a unique and beatiful way.

My story is being a donut-loving, Jones-soda-drinking videographer. I love the chance to share amazing moments with my couples and capture the candid moments that make them who they are. Thanks for considering letting me be a part of your special moment.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Clermont, FL, 34711 See on map
    517-468-6743 (Phone number)
    Location of (Martin Media Production)
  • Clermont Clermont, FL, 34714 See on map
    Location of (Martin Media Production)