2627 capitales drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 Map · Phone number

About Martin Corona Photography

My name is Martin Corona. I’m a photographer living in Elk Grove and serving the Sacramento area, specializing in weddings, events, and portraits I first studied photography at Sierra College and have been photographing weddings since 2005. I still enjoy it and am always looking to get the one shot that looks like a work of art. That is my aim for every wedding. I always say that the proof is in the photos. Take a look at my portfolio, if you like my style contact me.

vanessaland phillipmorales eng0097r 02
000artisticedit004

6 Reviews for Martin Corona Photography

• Sara

Sara · Married on 04/13/2013

Martin was awesome! He takes great photos and makes you feel comfortable. Thanks!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Tiffany · Married on 11/15/2009

Holly and Martin are a great value, no matter what budget you are on. The fact that you get two photographers is wonderful, because you know everything is going to get covered, and there are going to be some great angles. We love that our ceremony was capture from several standpoints! They shot our November wedding at La Provence, and all the pictures turned out fabulous! They were great about getting all of our formals done before the ceremony (my husband and I didn't mind seeing each other, because we knew that the lighting was going to be best before the ceremony, and we wanted to enjoy our cocktail hour). We love their quick turn-around time (less than a month!) and the quality of the CD you get (high resolution, no watermarks of any kind, with permission to reprint) We also loved the cards that they made directing just to our online gallery, we included them in our thank you notes, and got many compliments on them. I recommend them to anyone looking for great pictures at a great price!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Jaime · Married on 01/02/2009

Holly was the first photographer we met with and we loved her work! She was booked almost immediatly. I also loved the fact that there was 2 photographers that took pictures at our wedding. Holly stuck with me while I got ready and her partner Martin was with my husband. They are both very fun and upbeat people yet very professional at the same time. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/04/2009

Martin Corona Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount

• 2627 capitales drive Rancho Cordova, 95670 See on map
    (916) 778-0003 (Phone number)