1593 Selby Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Martha's Gardens

Martha’s Gardens has years of celebrated and awarded experience creating special, unique events and memorable weddings. We design from the heart and reflect the unique personalities of those celebrating. Romance, beauty and joy abound within this lovely work. We expertly listen to and plan with you to help execute a perfect atmosphere. Appointments encouraged.

Please note that whenever possible, Martha's Gardens uses sustainably grown and locally sourced flowers for "green" weddings. We also import from around the world as needed from a network of ethical growers.

mlogo
8weddingfloral marthasgardens
Martha's Gardens, St. Paul, MN. Wedding design.
Martha's Gardens, St. Paul, MN. Wedding design. Detail.
Martha's Gardens, St. Paul, MN. Wedding design. Detail.
Martha's Gardens, St. Paul, MN. Wedding design. Ready to deliver!
Martha's Gardens, St. Paul, MN. Wedding design. Ready to deliver!
mlogo
8weddingfloral marthasgardens

33 Reviews for Martha's Gardens

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/02/2019

The most amazing florist you'll find!

Martha will give you the most amazing flowers ever! She COMPLETELY knocked all my dreams out of the park. I wanted sunflowers in March, and she was able to call her guy in NEW ZELAND (?!?) to get them flown in. She did an amazingly beautiful sunflower backdrop for our ceremony, all the centerpieces and votives, all bridal bouquets, a head table runner, and various other decorations. All of them were incredible and there is nobody else I would have trusted to bring my picky flower dreams come to life. If you hire Martha, you'll know that the whole day will be so easy for you. She and her team will come set up, and tear down, and you can rent a whole array of other decorations from her shop as well. She is the nicest, most supportive person I have ever worked with!

Sent on 03/17/2019

randee · Married on 10/07/2018

Martha is a most extraordinary woman who is talented and full of heart, and I knew she was the florist I wanted for our daughter’s wedding the moment I walked into her shop and felt the magic all around me. There was this incredible energy with lovely floral and herbal scents in the air, and it literally took my breath away. I did not have to look any further. Throughout the year Martha was always available to talk or to meet in person, and if my daughter flew in for a weekend she made time in her schedule to meet with us. She has such a beautiful design sense and just as important, a warm and lovely personality which goes a long way with the stress of planning a wedding. Our daughter’s wedding was last weekend and could not have been more gorgeous, and I attribute that in large part to Martha’s classy and elegant designs. Our centerpieces had no flowers, but were made of greens, herbs, and berries and they were simply breathtaking. Martha captured our vision perfectly. We had dozens of guests comment on how beautiful the room looked. We love you Martha, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you truly made our daughter’s wedding very special.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Virginia · Married on 06/01/2017

STUNNING arrangements!!! From the first day I met Martha I knew that she would be able to produce stunning arrangements, which she did with her own artistic flavor. In addition, she is an exceptional person, and was reasonably priced. A true pleasure to work with! We will be asking her to do our next wedding as well. THUMBS UP AND FIVE STARS FOR MARTHAS GARDENS !!! Virginia Berglund (Berglund- Noennig wedding- Oct. 1, 2016.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Martha's Gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

Real Weddings