Martha Hoang Photography is a San Francisco, California-based wedding photography service. Owner Martha has years of experience working with couples to capture every sweet moment of their special day. With a love of love, Martha looks for genuine moments and exchanges shared between couples and their loved ones, snapping smiles and laughter along the way. Martha acts as a fly-on-the-wall, blending into the background while newlyweds enjoy the day with their guests and have a beautiful photo album to reminisce upon after.
Working in a range of photography styles including natural, photojournalism, and contemporary, Martha embraces the venue backdrop and natural surroundings in her work. Wherever the location, Martha is willing to travel to document the big day. The day is dedicated to the newlyweds, with just one event worked at a time and an additional photographer available to capture every angle. From an exciting engagement shoot to an intimate boudoir session and the big day itself, this enthusiastic photographer strives to provide couples with images they will cherish for a lifetime.
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
75 User photos
THE wedding photographer you need for your wedding vendor team!!
Martha is the best!
You need martha in your life
Are you interested?
1. my catchphrases include: "booyah", "amazing", and "wow"
2. i equally split my time between southern + northern california. my roots are in the east bay area, and i currently call santa clara home.
3. i have two psychology degrees from azusa pacific university.
4. i'm an enfj, enneagram type 2w3. what's yours?
5. my favorite questions to ask are: ‘what goals are you working toward right now?’ and ‘what’s your favorite thing about yourself?’
6. speaking of goals, one that i'm working toward is: publishing a book.
7. speaking of books, i've read 250+ books to date.