Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Married Catholic Priest - Celebrating Catholic, Christian, Non-Denominational and Civil weddings
I am a Married Catholic Priest. I served happily in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati for 28 years. In 1993, I resigned from the active priesthood and married Patty. We live in Deerfield Township, South of Mason, near the Mason Montgomery/Fields Ertel Exit off of I 71. I have three stepsons.

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in the Greater Cincinnati area. It is a ministry that I enjoy because I believe I provide a unique service for a growing number of people who:

are either Christian and/or Catholic, but for one or more reasons cannot or choose not to be married in their own tradition or

believe in God but are not at this time connected with organized religion

want to have a nondenominational ceremony that is tasteful and meaningful

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

16 Reviews for Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)

Bill was one of my favorite people that I met while wedding planning. My husband and I met with him twice prior to the wedding. We met at his home and shared a little about ourselves and what we envisioned for our wedding ceremony. Bill provided several ceremony outlines for different types of weddings. We picked what we liked from the different outlines so that our wedding was customized to our liking. He included a "Parents' blessing" in the ceremony that was so touching for our families. Everyone commented on how much they loved our ceremony. Bill has a very nice speaking voice, and he speaks very clearly into the microphone. He has a very warm and cheerful personality that makes you love him instantly. We are so happy we booked him for our wedding. Thank you Bill!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/12/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Wonderful JOB!!!!! So friendly and has easy layouts to make sure your wedding is everything you wanted it to be. Bill is so easy to work with. He was perfect for us since I was catholic and my husband was not....GREAT JOB!!!

Profile Picture User5126890, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Bill Proud was so wonderful to work with! My husband is Catholic, so we wanted someone who could give us a ceremony with Catholic roots but contemporary elements as well, which is exactly what Bill was able to achieve. He made it easy for us to design the ceremony we wanted, was very professional and organized, and just has a warm personality that helped us feel at ease. He also has a great sense of humor and brought some laughter to the ceremony along with our happy tears. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Britt, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews

4 Photos

Some Wedding Pictures

4 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
We've perfomed music at quite a few weddings at which Bill Proud has officiated, and I'm always impressed with how well he combines friendliness and a little bit of informality with a real appreciation for the fact that this is one of the very few most important days in the lives of the bride and groom. A wedding ceremony is a thing of tremendous profundity, but it's also a thing of tremendous joy and good cheer. Bill strikes this balance nicely without fail.

Events

Mason, Cincinnati, OH 45040   See On Map
513-492-7034 (phone)
Call anytime before 9:00pm.