1405-77 University Crescent, Fort Bidwell, CA R3T 3N8 Map · Phone number

About Marriage Commissioner Tanya Ogorek

I am a certified Marriage Commissioner for the Province of Manitoba, and I am absolutely thrilled to be able to offer you my services! I will work with you to create YOUR perfect Wedding day ceremony...after all, the day is about YOU and your ceremony should reflect you perfectly. My motto is something I believe in whole heartedly......Your Day, Your Way!
I have many ceremonies I can provide for you, such as Traditional, Short & Sweet, Unity Sand Ceremony, Broom Jumping , Handfasting, Themed and so many more! Or we can work together to create your own custom and unique ceremony. The sky's the limit for your special day, and I want to help you make it a day to remember forever! I also do Same Sex Marriages!

I am also available to perform Vowel Renewal Ceremonies as well!

**UPDATE** I have just found out that for some reason my WeddingWire account is no longer synced up to my email, so PLEASE, if you send me a message on here and you dont get a response from me within 24 hours PLEASE email me at dntogorek@hotmail.com. or text me at 204-930-6584(June 14/15)

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Your Day, Your Way!

scan0031
scan0031

69 Reviews for Marriage Commissioner Tanya Ogorek

• F

Felicity · Married on 02/18/2016

We were looking for a marriage commissioner that could come to our home and perform a short simple ceremony. Glad we found Tanya! She responded to my questions in a timely manner, took the time to come to us wherever was best/easiest for us, listened and met all of our needs. Couldn't have asked for anything more for our low-key private ceremony at home.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Juliet · Married on 02/14/2016

We're very pleased of Tanya's service! She was great and had helped set up the Unity Sand that without her we would have forgotten to set it up on the table. She gave us ideas on how to proceed with the ceremony. It was a blessing to have her....it was a unique celebration with her guide. We highly reccomend her to everyone looking for best Commisioner and also she has a very low price compared with other commissioners. Thank you very much Tanya!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Shari · Married on 02/06/2016

Tanya was an incredible addition to our special day. She was so professional and a joy to work with.

Sent on 02/10/2016