Marmo Films Weddings

Huntington Beach, CA View map
$4,699 Most Popular Price

$4,699 Most Popular Price

We would like to thank our clients for winning the 2018,1016 and the 2015 Couple Choice awards!

Marmo Films was established in 2007 after Justin Marmorstein Graduated from the LA Film School. With his Major in Directing and a Minor in editing Justin decided that his story telling abilities would be best telling love stories. Marmo Films has been Filming weddings for over 4 years and strives to make every wedding its own unique love story.

Unlike other wedding companies Marmo Films has a consistency and Justin is guaranteed to shoot your wedding. We take pride in our work and we try to make every wedding better then the last. We aim to be one of the top Videography companies by our hard work and constant upgrades of equipment. We really try to get to know you before the wedding so we can capture the right moments and have the style of the video fit your personalities.

We appreciate you stopping by to check us out. If you have any questions or want to find out our availability please fill out the form to the right and we will respond the same day. :)

Contact Justin@MarmoFilms.com today to receive more information!

Check out our website

WWW.MARMOFILMS.COM

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,699

Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Hard Drive

• Vanesa
    Vanesa M. Married on 10/02/2020

My Experience as a Bride

Marmo Films are Awesome!!!!! I swear every time even though I’ve seen my wedding video like 20 million times it brings me back to that day and just brings tears to my eyes. Thank you so much Marmo Films you are so talented.
    Megan Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer

Marmo Films did such an amazing job on our wedding video! It was everything that I wanted and more! Our wedding video captured very little moment and detail of our big day perfectly! Justin was so helpful with helping us figure out pricing and what package would work best for us! Anytime I had a question, he would respond so quickly! I have been getting so many compliments on our video! I would definitely recommend Marmo Films to anyone!
    Nadia G. Married on 10/14/2018

The best!

Marmo Films Productions is the absolute best in the industry. Justin shot our wedding and we are so grateful for his talent. Him and his team are extremely professional, always on time, think of all the details, and capture every special moment of a memorable day. My husband and I highly recommend Marmo Films for all of your special events! He can do it all! Our photos, our wedding highlight, and wedding video were delivered quickly and with the utmost professionalism. If you have a special event that you want captured to remember forever, Marmo Films Productions is the genius you want to do the job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

7562 ellis ave, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648
Location of (Marmo Films Weddings)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding