1102 Vilsmeier Rd, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Marlin Disc Jockeys

Marlin Disc Jockeys can take a reception and make it into the "best party ever" or "the height of elegance". Our Approach is personal, interactive, and focused on you. With professional diplomacy we’ll fulfill your dream wedding helping you every step of the way.

The highest rated, most referred wedding DJ serving Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Lehigh County! (Pa, De, NJ)

Customer surveys prove that our services "exceed your expectations" time and again. And we are referred by more brides than any other DJ in our area. We bring professional, interactive entertainment to a new level.

f1aa096a93764608 1213110457866 DSCF0065
f1aa096a93764608 1213110457866 DSCF0065

11 Reviews for Marlin Disc Jockeys

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2016

My husband, Mike, and I used Marlin Disc Jockeys for our 7/1/16 wedding and we are so thrilled that we did! This vendor came highly recommended from our Best Man, who had gotten married last summer. While we were planning last summer, he mentioned working with Marlin and we contacted Susan. Susan was very sweet and helpful and willing to work with us from the start! She set us up with the same DJ as our best man, DJ Pete Tursi, who was awesome! Both Susan and Pete were in contact with us throughout our entire planning process and were so helpful. They responded quickly to all calls and e-mails and were always happy to answer questions as I thought of them. They worked with us on what we could afford and provided both ceremony and reception music for our wedding. Pete was wonderful and had so many great ideas. He kept the guests up and dancing all night long and kept thanking us for the party crowd we promised him saying it was fun! This shows how wonderful this company is - they care about what they do and they perform well! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with DJ Pete Tursi and Marlin Disc Jockeys. If we could do it over again, we would work with them again! THANK YOU SUSAN, PETE, AND ALL AT MARLIN DISC JOCKEYS FOR HELPING US CELEBRATE THE BEST DAY EVER!! XO, Ashley & Mike DeMarco

Sent on 08/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2014

I would highly recommend Marlin Disc Jockey’s to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding. Dave was so accommodating and friendly throughout the entire process. When we had our meeting with him he had so many suggestions for us and made the whole process of picking our songs so easy. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. I still have people saying our wedding was by far the best they have been to in a long time. Dave was so interactive and made sure all of our guests were having a great time, especially my husband and I. We also used their photo booth/up lighting and I would highly recommend this as well. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth and marlin dj’s gives you an album put together with copies of the pictures your guests take with their signatures/messages next to the photos. I can’t thank Dave and the rest of the team at marlin dj’s for making our wedding unforgettable. Choose Marlin Disc Jockey’s as your wedding entertainment, you will not regret a thing!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2014

One word to describe Dave Kim of Marlin DJ's - INCREDIBLE!!!! All of our guests loved the music, they really loved how Dave showed everyone how to do the dances - like the electric slide. I would recommend Marlin DJ's to anyone.

Sent on 04/08/2014

• Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall
    Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Thank you to whole gang at Marlin Dj's. They always do a great job when they are here (which is often) The attention to detail to the event is amazing. We really enjoy having you here.

• 1102 Vilsmeier Rd Lansdale, 19446 See on map