Markina B Photography

Carver, MN View map Visit website
1 review
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome to Markina B. Photography!

My name is Markina (Mar-Key-Na) and I am wedding & portrait photographer based out of New Prague, MN but serving Minnesota & beyond. I photographed my first wedding in 2013 and instantly fell in LOVE with everything wedding photography. While photography has been a passion of mine since a young age, wedding photography is really what captures my heart and soul.

As an MBP couple you will never feel awkward in front of my lens. I like to always have fun, be silly and burst out in random songs. During your complimentary engagement session, we will get to experience what it will be like on your wedding day. You will learn how I work and I get to learn how you work all while having fun and laughing our butts off! I aim to create a comfortable atmosphere for my clients and comfortable is exactly how you will feel.

On your wedding day, I will bring along a second shooter so we can not only capture the posed photos but also capture the candids. There are so many emotions that you go through on your wedding day and I will capture each and every one for you. As well as the emotions of your parents, grandparents and guests.

When it comes to editing, as you will see, my portfolio is rich in color and true to life. I strive to create emotional images that are classic and timeless and that will not look outdated on your walls for years to come.

With over a 100 weddings under my belt, I can help you create a cohesive timeline to stay organized on your special day. Your initial consultation with me will help me learn about your vision for your wedding. During your planning process, I am always available via email to answer any questions you have. 4-6 weeks before your wedding day, we will meet to finalize your day of timeline and I will provide you with a family photo list to edit to fit your family dynamic.

All of my collections include a complimentary engagement session, second shooter, 8 week turn around time, online downloadable gallery and print release form.

I cannot wait to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

• Angela
    Angela Married on 05/15/2021

Best Photographer Ever

Markina captured our day beautifully. She made sure to get photos of the big events as well as small details. I appreciated that she was so organized for the formal family portraits. She even offered to take additional formal photos for our extended family, after the official wedding portraits were done.

And, I appreciated Markina’s wisdom in knowing how to schedule our day – she was super-organized and made it easy for us to relax and just enjoy.

Markina B Photography just really went above and beyond. Highly recommended!

204 Broadway Street Carver, MN, 55315
Location of (Markina B Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding