Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number

About MARK & PHRASE

Doug Jeremias is the sole proprietor and shopkeep of Mark & Phrase, a multidisciplinary design studio committed to helping you make your mark and get noticed. I am extremely passionate about my work, and with each project I am relentless in pushing the limits of my experience. Beyond traditional invitations and announcements I provide graphic design and art direction for all projects in print and web.

• L&L Invitations
owlhead
invite

1 Reviews for MARK & PHRASE

Katie · Married on 10/09/2010

Doug is the best!! Creative, professional, responsive, detail-oriented, and just overall an amazing talent. We originally contracted with him to design our wedding invitations. We were blown away! He captured our personalities and incorporated his talent, creativity and excellent work. The invitations set a theme for the wedding that brought us back to ask Doug to create and design the programs, thank you cards, and all other print items. Many people commented on their originality and quality. He worked for a company out of Denver before stepping out on his own. In addition to his talent, Doug was quick to return phone calls, make changes and send updated drafts. We never worried about quality or timing of anything. It was truly our pleasure to get to work with him. Thank you Doug!

Sent on 10/30/2010

MARK & PHRASE FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Engraving
    Letterpress
    Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of MARK & PHRASE to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Denver, 80205 See on map