5625 N Boston Ave, Portland, OR 97217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Mark Mirocha Photography

I’m Mark and I am glad you found your way here. I am a Minnesotan who has made his home in wonderful Portland, Oregon. I’m a lover of beauty. Whether it be on a morning walk in my neighborhood, during a hike in the woods or while making dinner at home with my amazing wife, I’m constantly inspired by life's simple pleasures. One of the ways that I enjoy experiencing the world is by taking photographs. Most days I carry a camera with me. (On your wedding day, I’ll carry two!) I strive to take honest, meaningful and beautiful photos. I’m attracted to natural light and soft shadows. Quiet expressions and unspoken words. When people ask me what sets me apart from other wedding photographers, I often think about my ability to connect with and understand my subjects. I am an observer to my core. I love watching the way couples interact with each other. Seeing the way that an inside joke whispered in your bride-to-be's ear makes her throw her head back in laughter or seeing you geek out when your DJ plays your favorite song. I love capturing all of the fleeting moments that tell your story.

When I'm not out photographing weddings, I love hanging out at home with my wife Lydia and our twins Jack & Audrey. If we're not camping on the coast, hiking in the Gorge or getting lost in the woods, you'll find us riding our bikes all over Portland. But really, most of the time we're either eating or thinking about eating. We love drinking IPA's at Sweet Hereafter, eating tacos at Por Que No, bagels at Spielman's, and pizza at Ken's. You might see us spending way too much time (and entirely too much money) at New Seasons or dreaming about how we wish we could decorate our house with everything at Canoe. Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to meeting you and learning your story.
Follow Mark Mirocha Photography on

Mark Mirocha Photography 2
Mark Mirocha Photography 3

Laura&Ian Percy · Married on 08/17/2019

Picture Perfect

Mark photographed our wedding in August and was extremely professional. Working with him was a breeze and he made everything effortless. I would highly recommend him to capture your special day.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Christina

Christina Shapalis · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly, highly recommend

Mark is a true professional. He has a very genuine and calm nature about him and he makes you feel at ease on one of the most emotionally intense days of your life. Not only that, his pictures are absolutely breathtaking. He has an eye for those magical candid moments and captures them perfectly. If you need a photographer, look no further.... you’ve found one of the best around.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Mark Mirocha Photography 4
    Mark Mirocha Photography 5
    Mark Mirocha Photography 6

Justine · Married on 06/01/2018

Mark was the absolute best choice for our wedding. He has photographed many of our friend's weddings so we knew we wanted him to take our photos. He was so laid back and easy to work with, got our pictures back to us incredibly fast, and we have had so many compliments on them. They are absolutely stunning. Also, Mark is someone you actually want around on your big day, he's funny and friendly and adds a calming presence to a busy day.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Mark Mirocha Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs