5625 N Boston Ave, Portland, OR 97217 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Mark Mirocha Photography

I’m Mark and I am glad you found your way here. I am a Minnesotan who has made his home in wonderful Portland, Oregon. I’m a lover of beauty. Whether it be on a morning walk in my neighborhood, during a hike in the woods or while making dinner at home with my amazing wife, I’m constantly inspired by life's simple pleasures. One of the ways that I enjoy experiencing the world is by taking photographs. Most days I carry a camera with me. (On your wedding day, I’ll carry two!) I strive to take honest, meaningful and beautiful photos. I’m attracted to natural light and soft shadows. Quiet expressions and unspoken words. When people ask me what sets me apart from other wedding photographers, I often think about my ability to connect with and understand my subjects. I am an observer to my core. I love watching the way couples interact with each other. Seeing the way that an inside joke whispered in your bride-to-be's ear makes her throw her head back in laughter or seeing you geek out when your DJ plays your favorite song. I love capturing all of the fleeting moments that tell your story.

When I'm not out photographing weddings, I love hanging out at home with my wife Lydia and our twins Jack & Audrey. If we're not camping on the coast, hiking in the Gorge or getting lost in the woods, you'll find us riding our bikes all over Portland. But really, most of the time we're either eating or thinking about eating. We love drinking IPA's at Sweet Hereafter, eating tacos at Por Que No, bagels at Spielman's, and pizza at Ken's. You might see us spending way too much time (and entirely too much money) at New Seasons or dreaming about how we wish we could decorate our house with everything at Canoe. Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to meeting you and learning your story.
Follow Mark Mirocha Photography on

38 Reviews for Mark Mirocha Photography

• Glou02

glou02@yahoo.com · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographer!

Mark was amazing to work with and I will recommend him to everyone! There are so many wedding photographers to choose from, but when I saw his website I knew he was the one, as his pictures were all beautiful and creative. He was so easy to work with and captured the most wonderful pictures of our wedding day. The day goes by in such a blur that I love having so many pictures to remember all the events of the day, even those we did not know were happening! He emailed me 7 proofs right away the night of the wedding and the other pics all came within 2 weeks. If you want someone that is professional, fun and easygoing, then Mark is your man!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Laura&Ian Percy · Married on 08/17/2019

Picture Perfect

Mark photographed our wedding in August and was extremely professional. Working with him was a breeze and he made everything effortless. I would highly recommend him to capture your special day.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Christina

Christina Shapalis · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly, highly recommend

Mark is a true professional. He has a very genuine and calm nature about him and he makes you feel at ease on one of the most emotionally intense days of your life. Not only that, his pictures are absolutely breathtaking. He has an eye for those magical candid moments and captures them perfectly. If you need a photographer, look no further.... you’ve found one of the best around.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Mark Mirocha Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995.00
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mark Mirocha Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5625 N Boston Ave Portland, Oregon, 97217 See on map
    Location of (Mark Mirocha Photography)