Mark Davis DJ Services

Livermore, CA View map
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

I am a professional broadcast DJ, and have been hosting the afternoon show on FM 101.7 KKIQ for more than 20 years. I look forward to making your wedding, private party or corporate event fantastic! Mark Davis DJ Service provides live DJ entertainment for events and parties all over the East Bay Area, as well as Tracy and surrounding communities. I offer personalized service, and unlike other DJ services, I provide all of the services myself, rather than hired subcontractors. You also get DJ lighting for the dance floor! Cheers!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$998

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Candace W. Married on 08/17/2019

Best Wedding DJ

Hiring Mark was one of the easiest decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. He has been in both the radio and wedding DJ industry for a while, so he is beyond experienced and such a kind person to work with. I also appreciated how professional and organized he was. I would 110% work with Mark again, thank you for making our wedding so fun!!

Mark Davis DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Candace. It was truly my honor and pleasure. :)
    You guys are awesome! Cheers to you!
    Mark Davis
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 06/15/2019

Mark is the Best!

We hired Mark for our June wedding at Poppy Ridge and he was nothing short of wonderful and amazing! Mark was easy to get in contact with and so helpful, especially with our day of timeline. He kept the guests energized and was just overall super friendly throughout the night! It was clear to everyone and myself that he knows what he is doing and is a true professional. I highly recommend using Mark for any DJ needs! You won’t have to worry about a thing and you’ll have so much fun working with him! Thank you, Mark!!

Mark Davis DJ Services's reply:

Hi Michelle and Patrick, it was truly my honor, you guys are awesome! All my best for a blessed and happy life together, cheers!
    Autumn Married on 11/03/2018

The best of the best

Hire Mark Davis as your DJ, he will be the best thing about your wedding (I could not have gotten through my wedding without him). I grew up listening to KKIQ so it was a dream come true to have Mark Davis be the DJ at my wedding. Not only because I have always loved his voice on the radio in my hometown but because he immediately shows how sweet, knowledgeable, professional, and talented he is. The entire process was made easier because of how genuinely helpful and responsive he was. On top of my wedding, I also work weddings at a winery and have seen him in action from the point of view as a wedding venue employee and now a bride and he is without a doubt, the best decision you could make for your wedding day!

Livermore, CA, 94551
Location of (Mark Davis DJ Services)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding