Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number

About Mark Davis DJ Services

I am a professional broadcast DJ, and have been hosting the afternoon show on FM 101.7 KKIQ for over 20 years. I look forward to making your wedding, private party or corporate event fantastic! Mark Davis DJ Service provides live DJ entertainment for events and parties all over the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as Tracy and surrounding communities. I offer personalized service, and unlike other DJ services, I provide all of the services myself, rather than hired subcontractors. You also get DJ lighting for the dance floor! Cheers!

Follow Mark Davis DJ Services on

Mark Davis DJ Services 6
  • Michelle

Michelle Pinney · Married on 06/15/2019

Mark is the Best!

We hired Mark for our June wedding at Poppy Ridge and he was nothing short of wonderful and amazing! Mark was easy to get in contact with and so helpful, especially with our day of timeline. He kept the guests energized and was just overall super friendly throughout the night! It was clear to everyone and myself that he knows what he is doing and is a true professional. I highly recommend using Mark for any DJ needs! You won’t have to worry about a thing and you’ll have so much fun working with him! Thank you, Mark!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mark Davis DJ Services's reply:

Hi Michelle and Patrick, it was truly my honor, you guys are awesome! All my best for a blessed and happy life together, cheers!

Autumn · Married on 11/03/2018

The best of the best

Hire Mark Davis as your DJ, he will be the best thing about your wedding (I could not have gotten through my wedding without him). I grew up listening to KKIQ so it was a dream come true to have Mark Davis be the DJ at my wedding. Not only because I have always loved his voice on the radio in my hometown but because he immediately shows how sweet, knowledgeable, professional, and talented he is. The entire process was made easier because of how genuinely helpful and responsive he was. On top of my wedding, I also work weddings at a winery and have seen him in action from the point of view as a wedding venue employee and now a bride and he is without a doubt, the best decision you could make for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kendall · Married on 06/09/2018

Mark Davis was an absolute god send. From day one he was completely devoted to our wedding. He is THE MOST professional service provider I have ever worked with. Friendly, punctual, proactive, creative, you name it this DJ has it. He made my wedding the most beautiful day- no strange announcements during dancing, awesome music, versatile, and he moved the day along at the perfect pace: it was like a movie. Hire anyone else and you’ll regret it. I can’t say enough about Mark and his team. Thank you Mark for helping make our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Mark Davis DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System