1369 Headland Ave., Suite 18, Dothan, AL 36303 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,200
Availability Check your date

About Mark Broadway Photography

Our cameras are tools we use to get to know our clients. They allow us to meet and get to know all kinds of interesting people. We want to know their story as it allows us to showcase their personalities, allowing us to capture them perfectly. We definitely are not strangers behind the cameras. One of us is laid back and soft spoken and the other is full of jokes and hilarity and is addicted to diet rite (if you see a can of it left behind- Mark has been there). We take the less is more approach with our weddings by only accepting 20 a year. Quality is a priority over quantity, to us.

We appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope that we get to hear your story! Here's to you!

Mark and Jeannie

Mark Broadway Photography 5
Mark Broadway Photography 6
Mark Broadway Photography 7

Derek · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Mark Broadway Photography was one of the best decisions my husband and I made in regards to our wedding planning.

To start, they answered every one of my thousand questions when it came the entire process. I am VERY Type A. Not only did I know quickly that Mark knows what he is doing, but he still welcomed all of my questions and comments. It was a very welcomed calmness to know that we would be both listened to and professionally handled through the entire adventure.

They went out of their way to work around our schedule for our engagement pictures and spent the entire day making sure we took shots at spots very sentimental to us (even if it meant finding an abandoned church in the woods down an old dirt road). It was a long and hot day, but not once did they make us feel like a burden. My husband and I are both awkward when it comes to taking pictures, and they made it so much fun. The entire day was somehow kept very professional and relaxed at the same time.

Next came my personal bridal pictures. Once again, because of my schedule, they worked around a small window on a Sunday so I could take pictures in my hometown. It was rainy, and I was really afraid these pictures would just be ‘okay’. Nope! The Broadways drove around everywhere to make sure I got the posed indoor elegant shots and the outdoor southern pictures. It was more than just show up and they took the pictures. I felt confident and beautiful through the afternoon because of them.

And then there’s the wedding day! Every sweet moment was captured through the day. Their work speaks for itself. The best part of having Mark Broadway for our wedding was not feeling like we were on a time frame for them. I did not have to worry about missing any moment, kiss, dance, smile, or anything else because we truly felt like they were there for us.

Book them!! I could say more, but the WW review section is limiting me on characters. THEY ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Mark Broadway Photography 15
    Mark Broadway Photography 16
    Mark Broadway Photography 17

Julia · Married on 05/24/2015

We enjoyed working with Mark and Jeanie; they have a great sense of humor. I was always impressed with their photos when I saw them around town. Then I was impressed with our photos! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Maria · Married on 05/02/2015

For our wedding day, my husband Matt and I were truly so lucky to have the kind of photographers that we had with Mark Broadway Photography, as they were there to capture every moment of the best day of our lives. When I was beginning the process of wedding planning, finding the right photographer was one of the most important things to me. I wanted to find photographers that could truly capture all of the moments of our wedding and do so in a way that would truly depict a story within each photograph. Mark and Jeannie Broadway were able to do just that for our wedding day and I could not be more pleased and greatful for the quality of photos we have to always remember our wedding day by. It was so easy to work with both Mark and Jeannie on our vision of what we wanted to capture on our wedding day and choosing Mark Broadway Photography to capture our BIG day was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Mark Broadway Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 1369 Headland Ave., Suite 18 Dothan, AL, 36303 See on map
    3346995684 (334) (Phone number)
    9455 (Other Phone Number)
    798 (Fax Number)