409 Mercer St., Hightstown, NJ 08520 Map · Phone number

About Marivel's Florist And Gifts

We Provide Our Brides With The Finest Wedding Flowers From Around The World!

Wether It's One Arrangement Or A Thousand, Marivel's Florist Can Provide You With The Professionalism Of A Large Corporation But With The Courtesy And Kindness Of A Family Business. Our Wide Selection Of Fresh Flowers Along With Our Creativity And Experience Allow Us To Provide You With Stunning Arrangements To Decor Your Event.

Let Us Help You Celebrate One Of The Most Important Days Of Your Life, Schedule Your Consultation Today!

409 Mercer st.

DSC01704
DSC01711
DSC02188
Marivel's Florist And Gifts
Red Roses, Mini Pink Gerberas, Ivory Roses, Pink Roses, With Queenannlace Hand Tied Bouquet.
DSC01054
DSC00991
Cimbidium Corsage.
Cimbidium Corsage.
DSC01155
Flower Girl Baskets!
Flower Girl Baskets!
Pew Bows With Purple And Lavander Ribbon.
Pew Bows With Purple And Lavander Ribbon.
Bridemaids Bouquets With Brown Color Calas, Brown Hypericum Berries And Green Roses.
DSC00463
DSC02134
Card Table Arrangement.
Card Table Arrangement.
Center Piece With Purple Stock, Green Mini Hidrengea, Green Cymbidium Orchids And Purple Calla...
DSC02472
30208320237979649995114761426530983848647581956927n2
DSC00464

4 Reviews for Marivel's Florist And Gifts

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Working with Marivel was a wonderful experience. I walked in having an idea of what I wanted and after meeting with another florist was a little dissapointed. Marivel took my ideas and gave me suggestions, she knew which flowers were in season and what colors they came in. She created beautiful centerpieces and an amazing chuppah. She called me when she found out the vases we originally picked we discontinued and she had a couple choices for me when we needed to pick out a new one.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Marivel's Florist And Gifts's reply:

Hi Rachel, It Was My Pleasure To Work With You And Thank You So Much For A Wonderful Review, It Really Means A Lot To Me And My Staff. Marivel

Lauren · Married on 12/05/2015

I cannot thank Marivel and her team more! I told her exactly what I wanted for my wedding and she delivered. I have to admit that I was a little nervous because you don't get to see the finished product until it arrives, but my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and just how I imagined. I highly recommend Marivels to anyone needing wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2015

BEAUTIFUL!!! Marivel provided flowers for my wedding at the Windsor Ballroom and they were just beautiful. I walked in and had no idea what I wanted. All I did was give her my bridal party colors and she did the rest. They were absolutely beautiful. My bridal bouquet was just a gorgeous. I did not want anything too big but also wanted a little bling and she provided that for me. Pricing was fair, delivery was on time and all in all a great experience. I highly recommend Marivel's Florist for any occasion.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Marivel's Florist And Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• 409 Mercer St. Hightstown, 08520 See on map