Marivel's Florist And Gifts Reviews

4 | Hightstown, NJ

4 Reviews for Marivel's Florist And Gifts

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Working with Marivel was a wonderful experience. I walked in having an idea of what I wanted and after meeting with another florist was a little dissapointed. Marivel took my ideas and gave me suggestions, she knew which flowers were in season and what colors they came in. She created beautiful centerpieces and an amazing chuppah. She called me when she found out the vases we originally picked we discontinued and she had a couple choices for me when we needed to pick out a new one.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Marivel's Florist And Gifts's reply:

Hi Rachel, It Was My Pleasure To Work With You And Thank You So Much For A Wonderful Review, It Really Means A Lot To Me And My Staff. Marivel

Lauren · Married on 12/05/2015

I cannot thank Marivel and her team more! I told her exactly what I wanted for my wedding and she delivered. I have to admit that I was a little nervous because you don't get to see the finished product until it arrives, but my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and just how I imagined. I highly recommend Marivels to anyone needing wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2015

BEAUTIFUL!!! Marivel provided flowers for my wedding at the Windsor Ballroom and they were just beautiful. I walked in and had no idea what I wanted. All I did was give her my bridal party colors and she did the rest. They were absolutely beautiful. My bridal bouquet was just a gorgeous. I did not want anything too big but also wanted a little bling and she provided that for me. Pricing was fair, delivery was on time and all in all a great experience. I highly recommend Marivel's Florist for any occasion.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Justine · Married on 06/27/2015

Marivel did an AMAZING job on our flowers! I had come in with this vision that was basic and I wasn't too sure of anyways. Marivel (and a store worker) sat down with me and for over an hour we went over every detail to the flowers! I had brought a color swatch with me and Marivel used it to show me every flower she was thinking of and helped me choose what would look good. We also had a last minute change that the church would not let us use a runner. I shared that we can just take it out and I will eat the cost but Marivel insisted that she would just make the altar baskets bigger. The flowers were so wonderful and I still get comments on how gorgeous they are! THank you so much!!

Sent on 07/23/2015