Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Marisa Lynne Photo

I am a New England based photographer willing to travel to your event! My mission is to create a relaxing photographic environment for your big day that results in great photographs. Love stories captivate me, and I want to tell your unique story. Marisa Lynne Photo's style is modern with a touch of vintage. Instead of cookie cutter photographs I strive to create remarkable photographic memories. Some photographs are posed while others are documentary. I want your session to be unique to you and I willing to work with any ideas you have.

Feel free to contact me with ideas you have for either your wedding, engagement, or beyond!

Follow Marisa Lynne Photo on

8 Reviews for Marisa Lynne Photo

• Jessica

Jessica Costigan · Married on 10/13/2019

Brunch wedding 2019

Picking Marisa as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made (besides picking each other)! We found Marisa through The Knot app and loved her style. We had engagement photos a year before our wedding and that day we knew for sure she was the one! It had been a very stressful day leading up to the engagement shoot (my hair and makeup people never showed for the appointment). Marisa was so calming and empathetic. She offered to reschedule but we went ahead with the photos and we were so glad we did! Going into the wedding, we felt at ease knowing if the day was stressful that Marisa would help us relax and have fun. Her and Annette were an awesome team. They helped us have fun and relax throughout the entire day. During the posed photos they communicated well so we always understood why we were standing a certain way. As people who are not usually professionally photographed, that made it feel much more comfortable. Marisa and her team are talented and professional while being so warm and fun! They played an important role in what made our day so special! If I could give any advice to couples selecting a wedding photographer it would be this: pick someone who you click with to share in and document these intimate and special moments. For us, that was Marisa! We were in a true state of joy on our day and Marisa not only captured that but contributed to that. That is something our children and their children will have in the future and that is priceless!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Marisa Lynne Photo's reply:

Thank you for your kind works Jess! It really means the world to me to know I helped make your wedding day that much more relaxing and fun. You are a wonderful couple and it was an honor to record those special moments for your future family!
  • Matthew

Matthew Miller · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photography With Character

Marisa and Annette were such a wonderful pair to work with!! Normally my partner and I don't love the specific kind of attention you get when taking photos, but Marisa and Annette were so easy-going yet professional that we were at ease and had so much fun with them our entire session. Our personalities completely came through in our gorgeous final photos, and they not only captured us as a couple but the whole day in such a special way. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Marisa Lynne Photo's reply:

Thanks Britt & Matt we had so much fun photographing you both! The venue was a perfect fit for your great personalities and Im glad it shined through in the images, :)
  • Josephine

Josephine · Married on 05/26/2019

Great choice for a seacoast area wedding!

Marisa and Tim did an amazing job photographing my wedding a few weeks ago! They are very easy going and pleasant to work with. I am a photographer myself, so it was hard to let someone else be behind the camera on my special day! I would definitely recommend them - my only wish is that I hired them longer on day of! I would have liked longer before the ceremony, but totally my fault for going with the shorter package. Also, the editing turnaround was super fast which I did not expect (as I know how much work goes into it) but a pleasant surprise!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Marisa Lynne Photo Pricing

Marisa Lynne Photo Price Rates

Marisa Lynne Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Dover, NH, 03820 See on map
    Location of (Marisa Lynne Photo)