Mariani's Venue

26 Commerce Plaza Circle, Pembroke, NC 28372 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mariani's Venue

Mariani's is a wedding catering company located in Pembroke, North Carolina that serves couples in the Raleigh metropolitan area. Couples can choose to enjoy their outdoor venue for a romantic evening that includes their ceremony, dinner and reception, or request the same quality catering services at the venue of their choice. Mariani’s aims to make it possible for ordinary people to have big weddings by providing top-of-the-line catering services at an affordable price.

Mariani’s catering packages include chairs and tables for couples’ events as well as cleanup and setup for added convenience. You can also enjoy a cocktail reception, glassware, flatware, china and servers for a holistic catering experience.

Cuisine
Choose from a buffet, plated, family-style or hor d'oeuvres catering experience. A wide variety of cuisine styles are available, including American, Asian, Mediterranean, Southern, Italian or Middle Eastern. Every guest can enjoy mouthwatering cuisine, as staff can accommodate a wide variety of dietary needs.

Follow Mariani's Venue on

Mariani's Venue 6
Mariani's Venue 7
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful, stress-free, delicious food, perfect!

I had my wedding at Mariani's and it was absolutely perfect. The staff was quick to serve our food, which was delicious! The bartender made our drinks perfectly. What blew me away was that the food was included in the price we paid! We couldn't find that with all the other venues we looked at.
    We had our wedding outside in front of the lake which made for beautiful pictures. We had the option to hold it inside incase then weather was bad.
    The whole process of paying and planning was flawless and stress free. Mr. Mariani was very quick to respond and answered all of our questions we had within just a few minutes!!
    Mr. Mariani is a very sweet man and was running around taking photos of my wedding!! Which I think is awesome!
    I recommend anyone planning a wedding to hold it at Mariani's.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Mariani's Venue 19
    Mariani's Venue 20
    Mariani's Venue 21

Kristina · Married on 12/03/2017

I was just married here on Sunday and the venue is an absolutely gorgeous location! Outside is a nice patio like floor setting with flower plots, fountains and a lovely Arbor to be married by. The style is very romantic and I can't wait to see my wedding photos out there. Inside is spacious and Mr. Mariani is very helpful! The food was absolutely delicious, it makes me sad my dress kept me from eating too much. You can't beat the deal this location offers, I had an absolutely beautiful wedding here. I'd recommend this spot to anyone looking for a great event spot.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Mariani's Venue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mariani's Venue 1
    Week Day and Week Night Extravaganza
    Book your wedding with us, to be held on any day Monday through Thursday, and receive 20% off the regular price of $4,000.00 or greater. This deal applies to any couple who books with us after May 2012.

• 26 Commerce Plaza Circle Pembroke, NC, 28372 See on map