Maria Longhi Photography

Temecula, CA View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! My name is Maria. I am a fine art film and digital wedding and portrait photographer in California and serve Southern, Central and northern California and will travel for your destination throughout the US. I am available for worldwide travel.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Kristina Married on 09/12/2015
    Maria and her team did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She captured a lot of beautiful pictures that we can cherish forever. I like her artistic approach. Which is what I was looking for. I know our pictures will remain timeless. She uses natural lighting instead of over photoshopping pictures. She is very attentive, and pays attention to detail. Maria made is possible to stay within our budget. She was helpful in deciding our schedule for the day of. Which was nice because we would have ran out of time otherwise. Her team was very nice and they provided us with a lot of moment pictures we might not have had otherwise.
  • User1415973 2+ years ago
    I am so happy my husband and I hired Maria to photograph our wedding. Her pricing and package offerings are a great value, plus she is an AMAZING photographer. Her pictures have such a soft, classic look to them which is exactly what we were looking for. I also loved that she still works with film which is rare these days. Most wedding photographers only shoot in digital.

Throughout the whole wedding process Maria was such a pleasure to work with. She is such a kind-hearted individual. My husband and I loved how both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out. They have such a timeless look to them. I know we will enjoy looking through them for years to come.

Thank you Maria for doing such a lovely job on our wedding!
    Christen Married on 06/14/2013
    Maria IS THE BEST! My husband and I were so blessed to have met Maria Longhi and to have selected her as our photographer for the most important day of our lives. I was working with an extremely tight budget and Maria was willing to work with us to make our photography dreams come true. Her vision and expertise during our engagement shoot was amazing. We received so many complements it was impossible to choose only a handful to blow up and hang in our house. Our wedding day situation was not ideal. My husband started the Sheriff Academy the Monday before our Friday wedding. After talking to the Sergeant we realized that he would not make it to our 6:00 wedding on time, and would probably be a few hours late!!! I was freaking out and was devastated that we would not have time for pictures because we ended up moving our cocktail hour to prior to our ceremony to give the groom more time to make it. Maria met us at our venue the week before our wedding and shot our wedding portraits since the timing on our wedding night would be so limited. We have gotten to know Maria and feel as if she is part of our lives. We look forward to working with her in the future as our little family grows. We couldn't think of anyone else we would want capturing our most important life moments. I can not think of anyone else I would recommend higher than Maria Longhi. She is FABULOUS and KIND and truly CARES about her clients. Thank you Maria!
    With sincere appreciation,
    Christen & Jantsen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Maria is truly talented. CMRCC had the pleasure of working with her for one of our weddings and the photos turned out beautifully. She has an eye for light and captures all the tiny moments that are easy to miss but extremely special to have on film. Besides her talent for photography, she is a pleasure to work with and makes the clients feel at ease. Can't wait to work with her again in the future! -Talissa Arcangeli, CMRCC

Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any couple reading this: I am Reverend Michael and I have Officiated over a few thousand Wedding Ceremonies and therefore I have worked with hundreds of Wedding Photographers. There a are a handful of Orange County Wedding photographers that are excellent as to quality, personality and the ability to think outside the box, but Maria is among the cream of the crop. You would be extremely remiss in not at least talking to her before you decide on a photographer. Each couple we have worked for have raved about Maria and could not be more pleased. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

Temecula Temecula, CA, 92592
Location of (Maria Longhi Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding