Margie at 'Imina Travel & Events

Minneapolis, MN View map

Ceremony plus Celebration plus Honeymoon = One Happy Wedding!

Looking to know more about me and what sevices I offer? Be sure to visit my online portfolio at iminatravel.com and follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/IminaTravelandEvents or Instagram.

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Margie Osorio; I am the destination event specialist of 'IMINA Travel and Events. I adore planning romance vacations and I’ve planned many. I’ve booked plenty of honeymoons – some filled with adventure, some just to purely decompress from after planning such a great wedding. But all filled with the right balance of “We Time” and “Must Do’s after the I Do's”. I’m so thankful for the lasting relationship and referrals I received from my many honeymoon clients.

Travel services from my boutique agency caters to:

• Honeymoon Planning
  • Destination Wedding Consulting (location selection, site inspection, and travel administration)
  • and, new for travel starting in 2022, my signature Vow Renewals!
  • and, new this year - all call to Disney Fans; Custom Engagement Proposal at Disney World in Florida

With that said, I consider myself an expert in romance travel and event planning, and awesome is my standard. I take the worry out of life's special events to help engaged couples celebrate personal journeys, and as a result, couples can relax and focus on creating moments filled with love and laughter. I’d love to be a part to your big day!

If you are ready to start planning your celebratory-vacay soon, many of the favorite places in Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean are safely welcoming guests to various hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Call or email me and let’s get started.

If you are not ready to travel or start planning quite yet, I understand completely. Know that I am here if you just want to dream together about future adventures.

Margie Osorio
E: destinationspecialsit {at} iminatravel {dot} com
T: +01 (612) 386.2253

{message updated 26 February 2021}

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Australia / New Zealand
Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Brigi Married on 09/30/2017
    Margie did an amazing job with our Honeymoon to Thailand. She booked everything from flights, airport pick ups, hotels and more. We couldn't be happier with her service. She even made some last minute changes while we were overseas. Margie thought of details that never would have crossed our minds. The whole trip went off without a hitch. We highly recommend her services!

Margie at 'Imina Travel & Events's reply:

Brigi, it was important to me for you to have an awesome honeymoon – you both deserve the best! Thank you so much Brigi for trusting me and allowing me to plan all the logistics for you. I look forward to planning your next adventures together! All the best - Margie @IMINA Travel
    Dana Married on 01/28/2017
    Hiring Margie to plan our honeymoon was by far one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! She was professional, friendly, gave great recommendations and was honest! We really appreciated that about her. Between working full time and planning your wedding, planning a honeymoon on top of all that is a lot of work. But she took all the stress and time off our shoulders and planned everything for us. It was amazing. She worked with our budget and gave us many different options. She even helped us plan and book excursions before we got there, which made things so easy. She was also able to get us many honeymoon "upgrades" on our trip and we loved them. All in all, we can't say enough good things about Margie. We even recommended her to two of our friends who had just gotten married and they used her and loved her too. It's safe to say we have a travel agent for life now. Thanks for helping us plan our dream honeymoon Margie!

Margie at 'Imina Travel & Events's reply:

Dana, I am truly touched by your kind words and so appreciative of the trust you’ve given me. You truly made my day! It has most definitely been nothing but joy to work for you and Tom and thrilled to learn that your honeymoon, your most important trip was amazing as you hoped it would be. Thank you so much Dana and I look forward to planning your next adventures together! All the best - Margie
    Brendan Married on 06/13/2015
    My biggest responsibility for helping out with the wedding was figuring out the honeymoon. I had done my own research but thankfully I was recommended to reach out to Margie. Our honeymoon ultimately ended up being at a resort that Margie recommended and we filled our time with activities she helped plan. My wife and I are both are so thankful to have worked with Margie and I will recommend her to anyone.

- Brendan

Margie at 'Imina Travel & Events's reply:

Hello, Brendan: Super excited and thankful to you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge my work. It was a pleasure working and getting to know you and Kelly, and being a part of your big day! Congrats!
    -Margie Osorio, Destination Event Specialist, 'IMINA Travel & Events

PO Box 385158, for Brides & Grooms in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond Minneapolis, MN, 55438
Location of (Margie at 'Imina Travel & Events)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding