Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Honeymoons & Destination Weddings for Brides & Grooms in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond, Minneapolis, MN 55438 Map · Phone number

About Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Ceremony plus Celebration plus Honeymoon = One Happy Wedding!

Ready to get started? Be sure to visit www.iminatravel.com

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Margie Osorio; I am the destination event specialist at 'IMINA Travel and Events. I adore planning romance vacations and I've planned many! I've booked plenty of honeymoons - some filled with adventure, some just pure digital detox but most are filled with the right balance of "we time" and "the must do's". I'm so thankful for the lasting relationship and referrals I received from my many honeymoon clients!

With that said, I consider myself an expert in romance vacations and event planning, and awesome is my standard! I take the worry out of life's special events to help engaged couples celebrate personal journeys, and as a result, couples can relax and focus on creating moments filled with love and laughter! And isn't that what the journey is about? I'd love to be a part to your big day! Read reviews, visit my website at www.iminatravel.com and get in touch!

Margie Osorio
concierge@iminatravel.com
(612) 386-2253

Follow Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events on

image 6halekulaniimina
Wedding in the Caribbean
Wedding in the Caribbean
Where will your destination be?
Credit: Emily Davis Photography
image 18tadraiislandfijiimina
image 6halekulaniimina

10 Reviews for Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Brigi · Married on 09/30/2017

Margie did an amazing job with our Honeymoon to Thailand. She booked everything from flights, airport pick ups, hotels and more. We couldn't be happier with her service. She even made some last minute changes while we were overseas. Margie thought of details that never would have crossed our minds. The whole trip went off without a hitch. We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

Brigi, it was important to me for you to have an awesome honeymoon – you both deserve the best! Thank you so much Brigi for trusting me and allowing me to plan all the logistics for you. I look forward to planning your next adventures together! All the best - Margie @IMINA Travel

Dana · Married on 01/28/2017

Hiring Margie to plan our honeymoon was by far one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! She was professional, friendly, gave great recommendations and was honest! We really appreciated that about her. Between working full time and planning your wedding, planning a honeymoon on top of all that is a lot of work. But she took all the stress and time off our shoulders and planned everything for us. It was amazing. She worked with our budget and gave us many different options. She even helped us plan and book excursions before we got there, which made things so easy. She was also able to get us many honeymoon "upgrades" on our trip and we loved them. All in all, we can't say enough good things about Margie. We even recommended her to two of our friends who had just gotten married and they used her and loved her too. It's safe to say we have a travel agent for life now. Thanks for helping us plan our dream honeymoon Margie!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

Dana, I am truly touched by your kind words and so appreciative of the trust you’ve given me. You truly made my day! It has most definitely been nothing but joy to work for you and Tom and thrilled to learn that your honeymoon, your most important trip was amazing as you hoped it would be. Thank you so much Dana and I look forward to planning your next adventures together! All the best - Margie

Brendan · Married on 06/13/2015

My biggest responsibility for helping out with the wedding was figuring out the honeymoon. I had done my own research but thankfully I was recommended to reach out to Margie. Our honeymoon ultimately ended up being at a resort that Margie recommended and we filled our time with activities she helped plan. My wife and I are both are so thankful to have worked with Margie and I will recommend her to anyone.

- Brendan

Sent on 07/09/2015

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

Hello, Brendan: Super excited and thankful to you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge my work. It was a pleasure working and getting to know you and Kelly, and being a part of your big day! Congrats!
    -Margie Osorio, Destination Event Specialist, 'IMINA Travel & Events

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Honeymoons & Destination Weddings, for Brides & Grooms in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond Minneapolis, 55438 See on map