EverAfter Travel

Rogers, MN View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Planning a destination wedding or honeymoon can be overwhelming - especially on top of everything else you're already trying to manage. Don't worry, I get it and I am here to help!

As a travel advisor that specializes in weddings and honeymoons, I know the best destinations. I have relationships with the resorts and I'm very familiar with their wedding/honeymoon programs. And, the best part is that I'm here to handle the travel arrangements for you (and all of your guests) so the process is as stress-free as possible for you.

We'll start by chatting about your vision, so I can get to know you better and learn more about what's important to you. I'll make recommendations that fit exactly what you're looking for and help you narrow things down. I'm here throughout the whole process from start to finish to answer any questions you might have and help resolve any issues that may come up along the way. My goal is to make your wedding/honeymoon as fun and as seamless as possible!

You can take a big sigh of relief because with my expertise and professional connections, you're in the best hands possible!

SPECIAL NOTES:

I will create a beautiful custom wedding site for you to share with all of your destination wedding guests.

Be sure to check out my website (www.everaftertravel.org) to learn more and get your FREE copy of The Essential Destination Wedding Planning Guide or take the Honeymoon Quiz to find the perfect destination for your honeymoon!

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Honeymoons

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Mandy B. Married on 02/02/2022

Easy, Informative and Timely Honeymoon Planning!

Jodi was extremely professional and informative when it came to helping me plan my honeymoon.

Planning a wedding and honeymoon in less than four months and for a winter month entailed that I was running into roadblocks. In the short amount of time that I had to plan the dream honeymoon in the Caribbean, she was able to meet with me in a timely manner to hear about us and our destination requests, find a destination, book the destination, transportation and excursions for us and then provide extremely helpful tips and tricks.

Jodi responded in a timely manner, warned me of upcoming out of the office dates and continued to check in with us after we had arrived to our destination.

The process would not have gone as smoothly without Jodi guiding me along the way. I will always recommend EverAfter Travel when I can and will continue to book future vacations with Jodi.

EverAfter Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the excellent review Mandy : ) I loved helping you and Mike plan your fabulous honeymoon in St. Lucia and I can't wait to get started on your next romantic getaway to Barbados!
    Sarah S. Married on 01/08/2022

Amazing Experience!

Helpful until the very end! Jody went above and beyond to help my family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

13852 Savanna Drive Rogers, MN, 55374
612-730-5019
Location of (EverAfter Travel)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding