Honeymoons & Destination Weddings by Carrousel Travel

Minneapolis, MN View map

The Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists at Carrousel Travel are a team of dedicated consultants offering expertise for worldwide romantic travel. Relying on a destination wedding & honeymoon specialist is the number one way to ensure you have a successful romantic getaway. Many people wonder why they should seek help from travel professionals, not knowing the myriad of benefits they have to offer. Our specialized consultants provide first-hand knowledge and personal insight to guide your romantic getaway vision. Our consultants travel the world to experience and learn about destinations personally, enabling them to share professional and unbiased guidance during the planning process.

Your wedding is one of the most important moments in your life, and as Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists, our passion is making sure every detail is better than you could have imagined. Planning your destination wedding can be daunting, so relying on a specialist can save you not only time and money, but also takes away the stress, allowing you to worry about nothing except your vows. In the impersonal world of the internet, we offer the personal attention of getting to know you and your dreams for a perfect romantic getaway.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
    Akila Married on 11/06/2015
    I was referred to Carrousel Travel by a family friend and started working with Lori Bruns. From the start to the very end Lori helped me step by step plan my destination wedding. She helped me with my website, contracting reservations for the hotel, booking flights and hotel for my guests, and myself and my family, keeping everything in order and keeping my stress levels down. Lori made everything easy and was extremely transparent the entire time I worked with her. She gave me her undivided attention and was responsive and knowledgeable. I had 40 guests that were family and friends in my wedding group that traveled with me to Aruba. Aruba was Lori's suggestion after weeks of being indecisive on a location. I am so glad I listened to her!!! Aruba was amazing, the hotel was perfect for everyone's needs, and the wedding planner at the RIU was just as amazing as Lori. I got legally married in Aruba, so Lori ALSO helped me step by step through that process and what paperwork I needed done and where to get it and how to send it. My wedding vacation was wonderful and my actual wedding day was more than perfect. I could not have pulled it off without Lori and Carrousel Travel's help. If anyone reading this has their heart set on a destination wedding- CALL LORI at Carrousel Travel and she will help make it happen for you! Cannot say enough good things!

6625 Lyndale Ave S #104 Minneapolis, 55423
Location of (Honeymoons & Destination Weddings by Carrousel Travel)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding