Minneapolis, Minnesota 55412 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kate's Travel

Stress-free Destination Weddings Inspired by Your Love Story!

Planning your dream destination wedding doesn’t have to be a pull-your-hair-out hassle! Let me take care of all the details, big and small, so you can focus on sharing an unforgettable day of joy with the ones you love.

I’ll rescue you from wedding overwhelm by streamlining your choices. You’ll choose from resort recommendations based on your personal travel style and my in-depth knowledge of top properties. I am your personal travel advocate throughout the entire planning process. You’ll experience personalized service ensuring a perfectly organized wedding event as I coordinate and arrange the travel details for you and all of your guests. I'll handle all the travel details, so you don’t have to.

I'll get to know you, learn your interests and preferences and create a destination wedding or honeymoon that’s right for you. You can rely on my expertise and insights into the best destinations and resorts to create a wedding and honeymoon experience that blends luxury, romance, and value.

Follow Kate's Travel on

Kate's Travel 3
Kate's Travel 4
  • Eric

Eric Becker · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kate is simply the best!

Kate was absolutely amazing throughout! As the other reviews have already pointed out, Kate is communicative throughout early planning steps and all the way to (and beyond) the wedding ceremony itself. Furthermore, she serves as support for not only the destination selection and reservation, but also planning decisions, guest coordination, and any wedding couple concerns (of which we had plenty). Her expertise of the destination areas we discussed made our final decision so much easier. Not only would I recommend her to other couples, I've already done so with some of my friends.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kate's Travel's reply:

Thank you Eric! I very much enjoyed working with you and Jackie and your entire group of loved ones. I'm so happy all of you enjoyed Unico 20 87 - it sounds like your wedding was a blast! I'm looking forward to helping you plan your travel to a few upcoming destination weddings. ;) Thank you for your glowing recommendations to other engaged couples. Wishing you and Jackie many, many years of happiness! - Kate
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/13/2019

We were so happy with Kate!

We didn’t have any idea how to plan a destination wedding when we started this process. All we knew was that we wanted a small beach wedding in Mexico. Lucky we found Kate through another bride that had posted about her Mexico wedding. Kate was amazing! She helped us narrow down the kind of resort we were looking for and gave us pointers on how to pick the best location for us and our family and friends. She was with us through the entire process and made things very easy. We had a few “challenging” members of our group and Kate handled them well and kept us out of the middle. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we couldn’t have asked for anything better. We were so happy with Kate!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Kate's Travel 6

Kate's Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I was so happy to hear how much you enjoyed Azul Beach Riviera Maya and that your wedding was perfect! I love the picture you posted!! I very much enjoyed working with you, Bridget. Congratulations again on your marriage! - Kate

Kate's Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance