Kate's Travel

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kate's Travel is a travel agency in Minneapolis, Minnesota, that specializes in destination weddings. I take care of all the details, big and small, allowing you to share an unforgettable day of joy with your loved ones. I'll get to know you, learn your interests and preferences, and create a destination wedding that is perfect for you. You can choose from resort recommendations based on your travel style and my in-depth knowledge of top properties. I am your travel advocate throughout the entire planning process, and I offer a fully personalized service to fit your needs.

At Kate's Travel, you can look forward to organizing your dream wedding with minimal hassle and stress. I will coordinate and arrange all the travel details for you and your guests, leaving you to relax and celebrate in style. You can rely on my expertise and insights into the best destinations and resorts to create a wedding experience that blends luxury, romance, and value. I specialize in group travel to all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and parts of the Caribbean, including Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, and the islands. All travel services begin with a complimentary consultation. Other services I provide include:

• Expert recommendations
  • Personalized service
  • Wedding website
  • Digital save-the-dates
  • Group travel services
  • Easy payment plan options
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Brittany
    Brittany Z. Married on 01/18/2023

Amazing Destination Wedding!!!

Let me just start off by saying how wonderful Kate and her team are. My husband and I came to Kate in 2022 wanting help planning a perfect destination wedding. Of course, we were a little nervous about planning a destination wedding post pandemic, but Kate was absolutely amazing and made it seem so simple.
    I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into coordinating hotel and flights for an entire wedding party and their guests but from day one Kate was there every step of the way. After we selected the resort and picked a date, Kate set up a wedding website to help us get all the information to our guests.
    She also set up transportation to and from the airport which was great. When we arrived in Mexico, we had a nice SUV waiting to take us to the resort. Inside, Kate had some cute gift bags waiting for us, which I thought was very thoughtful. Upon arrival, Kate had sent a card to our hotel room congratulating us on the upcoming wedding. She just had a way of making us feel that she was still there every step of the way.
    Kate's knowledge of the resorts and their wedding departments was so helpful.
    My husband and I chose the Hyatt Zilara Cancun and let me tell you, this resort is absolutely stunning. In fact, everyone had such a great time we are all planning our next trip back!
    So, if you're looking to plan the perfect destination wedding, I would highly recommend using Kate's Travel , it was the best decision we made!

Kate's Travel's reply:

I just loved helping you plan your wedding, Brittany! You fell in love with Hyatt Zilara Cancun at first sight and everything fell into place perfectly after that. 😍 I was happy so many of your family and friends were able to celebrate with you in Mexico. I loved hearing from everyone about how much fun your wedding was! Thank you for your kind words and glowing recommendation. Keep in touch! - Kate
    Chelsea M. Married on 01/09/2023

Great help, seamless travel

Kate helped us narrow our options down and choose the perfect resort for our destination wedding. She set up transportation and made everything seamless for our guests. Highly recommend for your destination wedding.

Kate's Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! I'm so happy everyone enjoyed their time celebrating with you in Puerto Vallarta! Thank you also for the referral - I'm excited to be helping your friends with their destination wedding. Congratulations again on your wedding! - Kate
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55410
Location of (Kate's Travel)
Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55412

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding