Loveland, CO 80538 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,250
  • Deals 1

About Marcus Edwards Photography

Marcus Edwards is a wedding photojouranlist located in Loveland, CO

He shoots reguarly for two local magazines as well as commercial accounts locally and across the state.

Proud member

MarcusEdwards9823
img8762 2

2 Reviews for Marcus Edwards Photography

Carolyn · Married on 05/31/2015

Marcus is incredible - Period. I hired his wife to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and when she suggested her husband as our wedding photographer, I wasn't so sure...I'd been looking, and looking for weeks to find the perfect wedding photographer, but few we loved were not in our price range.

After taking a look at Marcus' site, my husband and I knew he was just what we were looking for. His journalistic approach captured our true real moments at the wedding. We are not very posy type people - candid images are much better for us! He was pretty much invisible throughout my day, and yet after receiving my photos I was shocked to see how much he had captured. It wasn't just the amount he captured, but what he captured - our amazing moments we will now never forget.

I hire photographers in my current job all the time, and if you also want to get technical, these are the most in focus, composed, clear, and beautifully colored photos I have ever seen. They are very high quality and will look fantastic when printed.

I can't thank you enough, Marcus!! I highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking to capture the real moments of their day. He is a a rising star in the wedding world...better get in before he increases those prices ;P

Sent on 08/01/2015

Marcus Edwards Photography's reply:

Carolyn - thank you so much! Janie and I were truly honored to be a contributing part to your wedding day. We loved working with you and we're both very happy that you are happy with your experience with us and everything that you received. I am humbled by your review. Truly humbled. Thank you Carolyn :) If I can ever be of service in the future, let me know. I know we're not geographically close, but I will travel! I wish you both my absolute best and know that your future together will be a bright one. Thank you!

Heidi · Married on 10/03/2009

When searching for our wedding photographer, Four Feathers Photography stood out to my husband and I for two main reasons: The creativity of the photos taken and how laid back Marcus, the photographer was. The photographs taken on the wedding day are one of the most important physical memories you will take with you from that special day, and it is important you have a photographer you can trust will take beautiful photos. Four Feathers Photography was just that. We had AMAZING photos taken, and we thoroughly enjoyed having Four Feathers Photography there as a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Marcus Edwards Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marcus Edwards Photography 1
    Want a discount?
    Discount to members of the US MILITARY, POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS

Thanks for serving our country!

• Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

I've known Marcus for many years. He is truly one of the area's best photographers. A true professional.

• Rev. Kent Robertson
    Rev. Kent Robertson Wedding Officiants

Creates visual experience of the event to be memorable. Rev. Kent Robertson

• Ellis Ranch Wedding Park Barn & Farm Weddings

We have worked with Marcus / Four Feathers Photography several times and wow what wonderful photos he takes. I love the different views and angles he takes of the wedding. He is very prompt with sending his photos to his brides for their viewing. I would recommend Four Feathers Photography for any event or wedding.

• Loveland, 80538 See on map
    9702034586 (Phone number)
    Location of (Marcus Edwards Photography)