$12k-$17k
25-750
Guest Capacity

About Marcus Center for the Performing Arts

Stage your premier event in one of downtown Milwaukee's most beautiful locations on the river with elegant and comfortable rooms for groups of 25 to 2,300. Events regularly held here include: seminars, lectures, lunch meetings, annual meetings, and receptions.

The Marcus Center for the Performing Arts offers state-of-the-art meeting technology, experienced, professional staff, on-site catering to your specifications, and covered parking with skywalk access.

Get in touch with us by calling (414) 276- 2030 or emailing lynn@sazamas.com.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Specialty Wine (2)
Decor (2)
Lighting (2)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Furniture (1)

ABSOLUTEY INCREDIBLE!! Lynn, Keith, and Karin are a dream team come true for wedding couples everywhere. I e-mailed Lynn inquiring about coming to see the venue and she was so responsive and continued to be responsive through the whole process. A week before our appointment, my now husband and daughter poked our head into the ballroom. I was nervous we'd get kicked out but Keith bumped into us. We told him we had an appointment but were dying to see the room. He was SO HAPPY and offered us coffee and told us to take a look. My husband was already sold just based off of Keith. Then we came in and met Lynn. A little more reserved than Keith but just as knowledgable and accommodating, she took the time with us to make sure all our questions were answered. It was a no-brainer for us. Our tasting was fun and we got to meet Chef who went over all the dishes. Lynn and my husband and I went over more logistics during the tasting. The day of the rehearsal was really chaotic for me, but Lynn handled it with ease. Our officiant had never done a wedding and was asking her for pointers! But she just rolled with it. The day of I was so nervous I was pacing. Lynn checked on me to see how I was doing. I thought that was incredibly sweet. I saw the remembrance table and place cards and seats for the ceremony and everything was picture perfect, I teared up from seeing how beautifully everything was laid out. Lynn checked on me a few times closer to the ceremony, and Karin checked in on my husband and asked how he was doing. She even offered to go get my mom's dress which she forgot at her house! After the ceremony they flipped the room in an hour. She distributed the tips, and Keith came up to the head table to refill wine and check in with us every 30 minutes or so. Whenever I felt a ton of anxiety prior to the wedding I told myself that we were in Lynn, Keith, and Karin's hands and that seriously worked. I felt so much better knowing that we hired the best of the best!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much to Lynn! She was so nice and helpful during the entire wedding planning process. Especially since I am a bit high strung when it comes to planning and details, she definitely put me at ease and promised everything would turn out great. Also to Keith on the day of, he was great and super helpful in making sure that things ran smoothly. Can't say enough about them both.

The ballroom for our reception completely blew me away. It was beyond what I had hoped for. Lynn promised they would make it beautiful and she did not let me down. Everything I had pictured in my head was laid out in front of me. It was elegant and looked so amazing!

And let's take a moment to talk about the food. Oh. My. Gosh. It was so delicious! We had the ribs, chicken parmesan, and carved sirloin as our main dishes along with garlic mashed potatoes, honey glazed carrots, cauliflower, southwest pasta salad, and bacon pepper jack mac n cheese. Our plated salad was a spinach strawberry with candied pecans. I wanted more of everything but just couldn't fit it! I actually had a stomachache while dancing because my belly was so full!

Overall, it was SUCH an amazing night. The PAC, Lynn, Keith, and all their staff truly helped to make our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Marcus Center for the Performing Arts Weddings
1:13 minutes

929 North Water Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202   See On Map
414-273-7121 (phone)
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts is a wedding venue from Milwaukee, WI servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Brookfield, Pewaukee, and Downtown Milwaukee. Marcus Center for the Performing Arts is a professional venue that has been part of the Greater Milwaukee Area wedding industry since 1976 specializing in weddings, corporate socials events, and special events.